What Posters Do You "Think" Don't Like You?

No one seems to really hate me here. These rose-colored spectacles are excellent, BTW.

In addition, I just want to state for the record that I have nothing but the highest respect for the sluts on this board.

No tomndebb, I was trying to make a humorous reference about the fried food at Sonic or Dairy Queen and the user name tater tots. I guess it fell flat. Oh well.

I mean who puts cheese and ketchup on a girl anyway? I think you should stay away from some of those weird sex threads for a while.

I think Charles Kuralt is dead… damn Zombie journalists.

I’m pretty sure everyone at the NYC DopeFest was pointing and laughing at me the whole night.

I bet urlnotfound is on that list!

Sheesh, Bill, you’ve never had the Oreda tator tots? In the oven?

<andygirl raises her hand, looks around, and tries to casually make it look like she was fixing her hair> :wink:

Rosebud I think most of us were busy processing Uncle Cecil. That one picture still makes my head hurt…

Oh I almost forgot! I thought evilbeth, but it turns out that I was sarcasn-impaired that evening. :wink:

And Tymp, I guess I believe you… I mean, you used the word darling and want to see me naked. Sure sign, right?

Heh. I know Falcon hates me, 'cause even though she’s a “duck hawk” (wooOOOoo! :rolleyes: ) and is supposed to be some kind of speed machine, I can still run around the circle faster than she can.

Every time.

No sweat.

[waddles out to kitchen to see if there are any more Good N Plentys]

Dang! We’re out…Hey, Wring, I gotta go down to Farm & Fleet and get some more Good N Plentys, can I borrow your car? You can come with–we can talk about who hates you…I mean, we could talk about who would hate you if you were the sort of person who anybody would hate, because of course nobody could ever hate such a sweet thing as you…Gee, no, sorry, I’ve only got five bucks and I’ll need that for the Good N Plentys, how much gas is in there anyway? Oh, pooh, that’s plenty, Farm & Fleet isn’t that far…
P.S. Andygirl, is that what they’re calling it now–“processing”? Wow. That’s just so, so–twisted…

DDG What? some one hates me??? who, who? hell, I’ve got friends in [sub]low[/sub] places ifyaknowwadimean.
and I’ll have them… wait a second.

what did you say???

we’re out of Good & Plentys[sup]tm[/sup] ???
OHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
wait, let’s take Bill’s car - he’ll never notice - he’s busy putting cheese and ketchup on tatertot

(by the way tomndeb [Beavis/butthead voice] hehehehe you said ‘blow’ [/Beavis/butthead voice])

I have a feeling iampunha doesn’t care much for me ever since I kept giving him the cold shoulder when he’d IM me.

Then again, I’m sure a lot of people don’t like me, but that was more on the AOL boards. shrugs

…all the posters that don’t like me are under there

I suspect Tatertot thinks I’m some kind of stalker because the only time I post in threads where she has posted is when she talks about her belly-button.

But I’m not really. I’m just a respectful admirer. So she should stop having the police harass me when I’m camped in her yard.

I do not ignore you, dustMagnate. I enjoy your posts because you always seem to have a interesting spin on things.
But your screen-name causes such guilt in me. I look at the herds of dust bison swirling around my ankles, consider cleaning, then promptly sit down at the 'puter instead. And what do I see? dustMagnate!

And you, c_goat, are now put on notice that your posts are read and appreciated–so there. More flamboyant folks may get more reaction, but it doesn’t mean the quieter ones aren’t valued.

Veb

What he really told me was;

“Whenever he thinks of giving your @ss a pat, he pants”.

I just haven’t been able to feel the same about Esprix since he threw me over to go live in San Diego. sniff

I really thought we had something special. :frowning:

We did… er, do… will have… oh, c’mere, you little cutie you! {smooches}

And I can’t “imagine” why anyone would “think” I wouldn’t like “them”

:rolleyes:

Esprix

You just made me say underwear.

Yep, just tryin’ to figure out what this thread is for…

I could leave, but I’ll just stay :slight_smile:

All my stuff’s here anyway. :slight_smile:

[sub]Where’s AudreyK? I’ve never known her to miss out on quoting BNL…[/sub]