What song describes you best?

-or- What song do you consider to be closest to your own personal motto?

Not that I’m a big fan, but under most circumstances the song that best describes my feelings would be Limp Bizkit’s Break Stuff. Not that I’m out looking for a fight or even confrontational in nature, but it best sums up my inner reaction to an average daily social interaction.

Various other songs come to mind for different mindsets and moods, but are too many to list.

What is/are yours?

Well, there are quite a few and they change every so often, but right now the two main ones are:
I Just Break 'Em by Eric Heatherly and
Who I Am by Jessica Andrews.

Good Gorls Go to Heaven (Bad Girls Go Everywhere) Meatloaf

Skin Madonna

and in my current mood:

Life is a Lemon (and I want my money back) Meatloaf

I don’t really have a song that describes me, but Don’t Change Your Plans by Ben Folds Five almost perfectly desribes my situation atm. But for a personal motto… I don’t know, The Trick Is To Keep Breathing by Garbage?

"I’m a Adult Now" by The Pursuit of Happiness.

I hardly ever really listen to the lyrics of a song, so I can only think of one: “She’s So High” by Tal Bachman. Everytime I hear that I’m all like “Oh, I know!” and “Totally!” and so on.

Hmmmm, it depends. Usually it’s Strawberry Fields Forever (It’s getting hard to be someone, but it all works out) or I’m Only Sleeping (Everybody seems to think I’m lazy, I don’t mind, I think their crazy.)

“Island of Life” by Kitaro & Jon Anderson. That song expresses my inner feelings better than any other.

Sergio Leone -* The man with the harmonica.mp3*

Beginning to See the Light by the Velvet Underground.

Written & recorded before I was born, this song still holds meaning for me. I react to the idea of the song – I am beginning to see the light. Right now, I’m learning new things every day. And I’ve been doing that and will keep on doing that until I attain Cecilhood.

I feel that life gains its meaning through change. We change when we learn – when we see the light. This is a positive song for, although it may not be so for Lou Reed.

This is going to sound SO cheesy…

If She Knew What She Wants by the Bangles for the lines:

Some have a style
That they work hard to refine
So they walk a crooked line
But she won’t understand
Why anyone would have to try
To walk a line when they could fly

TNT, AC/DC

House of Fire, Alice Cooper
Bed of Nails, Alice Cooper

"Little Wing" by Jimi Hendrix. I always loved that song, and my high school sweetheart told me once that it described me perfectly:

Also, it’s terribly cheesy, but Smile by Nat King Cole has carried me through some pretty rough moments. It describes my take on life pretty concisely.

Immediate, gut response is actually the end of something by ani difranco…lyrics go:

But that’s not really a full song that’s representative of me. For that, I would have to turn to another ani tune called “joyful girl”:

Right now it’s “Flavor of the Week” by American Hi-Fi.

F Giddy-Pig.

“No Rain” - Blind Melon

Tie between:

Elton John’s Rocket Man

The Beattles’ Fool on the Hill

The all-chicken version of “Holiday for Strings.”

Sort of a tie between Behind Blue Eyes, by The Who and Goodbye, Joanna by Meg Christian.