What suit are you? (Multiplayer Video Games)

From this article found by Jimmy in this thread:

So which one are you?

I’m a Diamond, personally. Not that I’m very good at it, but…yeah.

I guess I’m a diamond? I don’t play a lot of online games anymore, and the most recent ones I did were TF2 and L4D, which are stricyl FPS with no exploration, treasure, or info, so pretty much everyone is a club.

But back when I played City of Heroes, I was fanatic about getting their achievements, badges, etc… I got very mad a few times when I leveled up past the point where I could get some badges I really wanted…thankfully they eventually came up with a nice workaround where you could send your character “back in time” to a lower level and get stuff you missed. :smiley:

I’m a Spade. I once actually created a character in Diablo II whose sole purpose was literally exploration: The maps are randomly-generated each game, but there’s a method to that madness, and I wanted to see a whole lot of maps to try to tease out some of that method. I’ve also been known to do things like engage in duels just to see precisely how much damage certain attacks do (“OK, that time I took 572 damage. Hit me again”), and I love coming up with new ways to accomplish things, or at least trying out the creative ways others have come up with (it’s hard to come up with something completely new).