What tabs do you have open right now? (I'm bored)

Three Team Fortress 2 related tabs, a torrent site, a fan site, 2 Gmail tabs, 3 tabs related to Kingdom of Loathing, and 2 SDMB tabs. I normally have more than that open, though. Normally I’d have some college related tabs open and maybe a Reddit tab or two.

I could have several open and not know it. If I want another page up I just hit the big blue e and there it is.
Ok, a few seconds have gone by and there’s now more to post.
I was going to ask how you get a second tab open but decided to look a bit first and noticed the little square dohicky next to the “Straight Dope Message Board,” tab. Holding the mouse over it told me what I needed to know.
Wow, this place does make you smarter.

Or press Control+T.

A local dance studio where my husband is hoping to teach, the Doctor Who Christmas specials page, Straight Dope “I’m Sick of Takeaway Food”, this window, Dudecraft.

This thread (obviously), two different Mafia games I’m currently playing in, EVE Online, and Google Reader.

IMHO
Edmund’s 2011 Land rover range rover sport hse
Youtube Top gear Tank vs. Rangie challenge
Range rover Sport
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer 4 dr. sedan Evolution MR touring

(I’ve been watching Top Gear videos this morning)

Yahoo mail
I Ching Online
BBC - I’ve got Radio One on
Crying All The Way To The Chip Shop http://www.londonlee.com/ Kate Bush!!!
Just closed a couple of local news sites and Facebook

Current tabs:

EN World (D&D site)

Comic Book Movies

FARK

Circvs Maximvs

Plus my webmail page.

5 sdmb pages, webmail, boingboing.net, jayisgames.com, and Electric Box 2.

2 tabs. The sdmb, and my college’s grades viewer, which I keep refreshing to see if my chemistry grade has been posted yet.

This one, and a TSA page that I linked in the pit thread.

Gmail, Hotmail, Straight Dope, Sun Tran Bus Stop Details, Cops: The Official Homepage, YouTube - Uncensored Hell’s Kitchen Episode, and Facebook.
Note that my 12 year-old son is really into Cops and Hell’s Kitchen- those aren’t mine.

The 70s Movies Rewind (just saw Grease on CM and wondering why Freddy My Love isn’t in the film), and SDMB.

Pandora.

Sabnzbd+ web interface, this thread, BBC iPlayer.