What the shit is with board's support of [edited] Dale4j's domination of the hockey conversation

Why are this board’s moderators so determined give full control of hockey conversations to Dale? He has been warned many times for misogynistic comment(check “gold digging” with wild cards and see what proportion of post he has… And he is an asshole who, unsurprisingly want’s the ability to control everything and pretend that he is the master.

I actuality want to talk about hockey, and have not been doing it for many years because of “Dale”'s bullshit and the fact that we are not allowed to have a conversation because we are not allowed to are not have a conversation over month’s because you keep supporting the jackass.

I want to create thread where Dale id forbade from posting, and we might be able to create a Hockey thread.

Could you provide some examples? Have you reported the posts?

I haven’t seen any of these reports.

I just looked at the most recent ice hockey thread. It’s short and dale made like half of the posts but they all look on topic to me

Moderator Warning

This is an official warning for personal insults outside of the Pit. Treat other users with respect in ATMB. Do not make Pit-style rants in ATMB. Do not give your thread a Pit-style title.

If you want to discuss the moderation of hockey threads, feel free to try again, only next time do so without the personal insults. If you want to keep making posts like this one, do so in the Pit.