What Theme Park Attraction is This?

1:56-1:59 in this video.

The family went to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, so it’s obviously from one of those parks. But it’s not familiar to me (I haven’t been to either park since 2005).

Sorry. Can’t help you. I made it to about the thirty second mark and I had to stop.

The hippo is from Jungle Cruise, a famed “Walt Disney Original” ride featured in Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort. IIRC, there’s also one in Disneyland, but since this video is from a trip to Florida…

I was asking about the 3-D looking human skeleton. Did I do the timing wrong?

Hater.

:wink:

I don’t know what it is, but here’s a screenshot:

3d Skeleton

Assuming it’s a Disney World, it may be an exhibit at the Wonders of Life Pavillion at Epcot.

It’s a game called “Body Builder” that’s one of the attractions inside Spaceship Earth at Epcot. It’s in a section called “Project Tomorrow” hosted by Siemens AG.

That’s been closed for a couple of years now.

Thanks Hamster King!

There were multiple attractions in that time frame. I was just picking the one that I knew. :slight_smile:

Wonders of Life has been closed for a few years now. IIRC, it was re-opened occassionally during peak seasons for reasons of crowd control. I think the pavillion was gutted and it’s now used for meetings.

I haven’t spent a lot of time in the post-show of Spaceship Earth, but it sounds like The Hamster King got it right.

ETA: Or, I could’ve just previewed instead of browsing wikipedia for info on some of the pavillions and the blind-submitting my post. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

FWIW, it’s pretty “meh”. My daughter played it once at Innoventions at Disneyland. It’s not worth going out of your way to see.

Since the attraction has been ID’d, I’ll add that you can link to a specific time in a YouTube video by adding “#t=1m55s” (or whatever time you want it to start at) to the end of the address.
thus:

I didn’t know where this was. :smack: Nice call, Hamster King.

Len

^ Pwned.

Yeah, the irony isn’t lost on me. I’ll check it out this weekend.

I expect full disclosure on the next podcast of WDW Today.

you do know you can drag the progress bar to the 1:56 mark right?