What were the original 31 Baskin Robbins Flavors?

Recently, I realized that there is a Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors near me and I just came up with a new dumb life goal for me - to try all 31 flavors.

However, I realized something - Baskin Robbins doesn’t carry just 31 flavors now. They carry a lot more, or a lot less (depending on location, so says Wikipedia). My question is this - what were the original 31 flavors that made Baskin & Robbins 31 …well, 31?

I’ve tried searching Google, Wikipedia, and of course the Baskin Robbins website but have had no luck, other than just finding out that the signifigance of the 31 is so you could have a flavor for each day of the month.

This is a rather lame question but then again, I suppose Cecil’s job is to answer such questions, and it appears to be likewise with you good folks here on the forum. If I’m able to find out six of the seven secret herbs of KFC chicken, and what is most likely the secret to McDonald’s “secret sauce,” by God, I should know the 31 flavors that are part of Baskin Robbins namesake.

So people, someone, tell me - what are the 31 flavors of Baskin-Robbins 31?

Thank you very much in advance.

-Jonathan Thomas

No luck in finding an answer but found a book you can buy (or go browse somewhere) that claims to have the answer to this question.

10, 000 Answers: the Ultimate Trivia Encyclopedia

I doubt that all 31 flavors were considered permanent. Probably several of the 31 were intended to be changed on a periodic basis, while others were considered mainstays.

On a related note, why 31?

One for each day of the month.

From here:

Apricot Sherbet
Banana Nut Fudge
Black Walnut
Burgundy Cherry
Butterscotch Ribbon
Chocolate
Chocolate Almond
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate Mint
Chocolate Ribbon
Coffee
Coffee Candy
Date Nut
Egg Nog
French Vanilla
Green Mint Stick
Lemon Crisp
Lemon Custard
Lemon Sherbet
Maple Nut
Orange Sherbet
Peach
Peppermint Fudge Ribbon
Peppermint Stick
Pineapple Sherbet
Raspberry Sherbet
Rocky Road
Strawberry
Vanilla
Vanilla Burnt Almond

The next one created after those combined all those flavors ‘and then some’- Alana Davis.

But first said by Ani DiFranco (Alana covered it).

Actually, Ani said “32 flavors and then some”