At what frequency would it be possible to get electrocuted by simply getting near a conductor?
That is unlikely to happen.
At very high frequencies, the current is subject to the “skin effect,” and would not penetrate to your internal organs (although you might get serious skin burns).
I know about the skin effect but I don’t think it applies here.
What I had in mind is capacitive coupling. Capacitive coupling is insignificant at 50/60 Hz but there can be significant transfer of energy when power sources operate at high frequencies.
THe human body can act as a capacitor between a conductor and the ground. Is there any frequency where there can be significant coupling to get electrocuted by simply getting near a conductor?