What would make you get out of bed on a cold frosty morning?

Or better yet, what would make you stay there?

I really try to be good but it just isn’t in my nature!

Either direction: the Dahm triplets.

There are THREE of ‘em, fer cryin’ out loud!

Yeah, it’s tough getting out of bed on these frosty South Florida December mornings. It got down to like 65 degrees last night! Brrrr!

Nothing would make me get out of bed on a cold frosty morning, especially if there’s someone else in my bed. :wink:

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge…others just gargle.

If the house was burning down, I might think about getting up. . .
– Sylence

I don’t have an evil side. Just a really, really apathetic one.

My wife calling me into a steamy shower…

with peppermint soap…

“Hope is not a method”

A warmer, bigger, softer bed.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

I usually find myself getting up when the bladder pressure reaches pain threshold. I wish there was a way to…go…without leaving the bed. That would definitely keep me there.

Well, my kid’s pretty good at getting me out of bed every morning.

A good dream. I hate waking up from good dreams.

“…all the prettiest girls live in Des Moines…”
–Jack Kerouac, On the Road

The sound of a cat horking up a hairball will just about always do it.

Catrandom

Question:

What would make you get out of bed on a cold frosty morning?

Answer:

A bed fire.

Don’t try this at home kids

A bunch of hungry cats stomping on the bed usually does the trick for me. On the mornings when their bowl is still full, I get to sleep in, usually because I can’t move, the cats are on me.

SW

Well I instantly identify with your post - all mornings here are cold and frosty and the only thing that makes me get out of bed is the fact that there is no one there to share it with.
God the Christmas season is making me depressed. Or maybe it just is the cold

Dad. I feel for you. Tell you what? Since I want to be in England… we could just trade places. You could be here in sunny Cali and I could go there and put a smile on one Englishman’s face.

Altho, you would have to fill in for me at my place of employment…

I really try to be good but it just isn’t in my nature!

Well, my alarm clock’s been doing a good job for the past few years, though it lacks something in savoir fair. (Note to self: learn to spell in French.)

…but when you get blue, and you’ve lost all your dreams, there’s nothing like a campfire and a can of beans!

My wife keeps me in bed on a cold morning.

I love to snuggle up with her and … well anymore and I would be getting into TMI.

Jeffery

Q: What will get me out of bed?
A: Someone’s cold, cold feet on my calves

Q: What will get me to stay?
A: Someone to warm my cold, cold feet on.

I’m not really quite that much a bitch, but if I thought I could get away with it. . .

Where are you all sleeping outside?

So, it gets to 52 inside the bedroom here. I still get up. I mean, can’t go back to sleep & hey, the surf might be up. AND best of all the ocean is WARMER [at 55] than the air…

Today it was 34 outside and about 48 inside the bedroom, that in and of itself, was enough to get me out of bed into something warm…

It is -12 here this morning… i ran like the wind from the shower back into my warm bed. I dont feel too bad tho, my sis lives in the arctic and it was -48 with the windshield yesterday… btw thats in celcius

I opened the door, and look who I found. Damn I’m good