What would you do given an extra hour a day?

Wow. A lot of tired people out there.

Count me in. Sleep.

Well, I already have all the sleep (except on medical days) I need so it would go towards video gaming.

You know if we just built a whole hell of a lot of rockets and attached them all on the equator at regular intervals pointing west and fired them we could probably slow down the Earth’s rotation. … At least a little bit.

That’s why I’m still a Blue Oyster Cult fan - Take Me Away…

play more banjo.

Sleep.

Wait, no–the loud half of my roommates’d probably be STILL awake then.

Buying a gun. :smiley:

(note, this is not an endorsement of violence, and I am NOT going to injure my roommates, though I may fantasize about kicking the bottom of my bunkmate’s bed at 5 in the morning).

Sleep, definitely.

There just aren’t enough hours in the day right now to work, sleep, take care of the kids, and play all that Vice City.

OK, maybe I’d just play an extra hour of Vice City.

Squander it, same as the 24 I’ve got now.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Yes, sleep!

I’ve always felt exactly as ghostrider describes, except I don’t know how many hours my natural day would have. Would 27 be enough? Probably not. I think the sleep/wake cycle that would work for me would be something like 20 hours awake / 10 hours asleep.

I absolutely can’t fit anything that works for me into just only a mere 24 hours. If I get a good night’s sleep, I’m just not ready for more sleep soon enough. It’s impossible! I just don’t belong on a planet with a short little 24 hour day!

Probably just waste it.