What would you like to see in the Enterprise Season Four Premiere?

One comic’s suggestion.

At least that would be honest…

Porthos wakes up, sees Archer in the shower, realises it was all a bad dream brought on by eating bad cheese.

works for me.

Sorry for the lateness, but I just finally watched the season 3 finale. Anyway, I recently manage to uncover Manny Coto’s first rough draft of Season 4, episode 1, act 1:

I’ve come across Manny Coto’s first draft of episode one, season four, act 1:
T’Pol: Primitive Earth airplanes? Are you positive?

Trip: Shuttlepod’s got the bullet holes to match. What the hell’s going on?

T’Pol: Ensign Mayweather, scan for any remaining anomalies, particularly temporal in nature.

Mayweather: I’m detecting one off the starboard bow. But it doesn’t look related to the spheres.

T’Pol (looking in her little scanner thingy): It’s increasing in size and approaching the ship.

Admiral William T. Riker: SHIELDS UP! RED ALERT!

Trip: Who the hell are you?

Daniels: My apologies. I think I can explain… If you’ll just give me a moment.

[Daniels fiddles with the PADD he’s holding. Riker disppears, and is replaced by a Gorn.]

Gorn: Arrrrr!

Daniels: No, that’s not it either. Hold on.

[The Gorn disappears, and is replaced by Archer, who is wearing a flowery Hawaiian shirt and holding coconut containing some enjoyable beverage and a little paper umbrella]

Archer: Aw, Daniels, I was just starting to feel relaxed.

Trip: Will someone PLEASE tell me what the hell is going on?

Daniels: My apologies everyone. As soon as the Xindi sphere exploded, I managed to remove Captain Archer from the timeline. I figured he needed a vacation, so I sent him to Tahiti for a week.

Archer: Sort of.

[Daniels stabs at the buttons on his PADD]

Daniels: Unfortunately this THING isn’t working very well, and he went on a few… detours. As, I understand, have all of you. Anyway, everything’s back to normal now. I think. Well, I must be going. Captain, you probably won’t see me again. It’s been nice working with you.

T’Pol: What about the “Temporal Cold War?”

Daniels: Oh, that little thing? We fixed that all up last week. I thought I mentioned it.

Archer: No, but I’m glad to hear it. Now if you don’t mind, we’d like to go home now.

Daniels: You got it. [Disappears]

Hoshi: We’re being hailed by Starfleet!

Archer: On screen.

Admiral Forest: Congratulations to all of you. I have new orders for Enterprise. She is to dock at the shipyards for a complete overhaul while her crew relaxes on Earth.

Trip: About damn time!

Admiral Forest: But don’t relax too much. Once the Enterprise is back to 100 percent, we’re sending you to the Tellarite homeworld. It seems they’re having some difficulty with the Romulans.

[commercial break]

And I previewed the hell out of that, too. :o