Whatcha Drinkin'?

Sierra Nevada Torpedo ale.

Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple.

Tonight, Makers Mark, one cube of ice. Twice.

I knew before I clicked what you’d be drinking Siam. Thought of you the other night when I had Sapphire G&T.

BTW any of you gin lovers ever had a pink gin made with Plymouth? I want to know if it’s worth getting a bottle to try the genuine recipe.

Spank that bad-boy monkey!

Almost 9:30am now, and I’m drinking coffee. Instant coffee. Noble Essence brand, Brazil blend. (I save the good drip stuff from Starbucks to share with the wife on mornings when she’s home.)

Ooh, I have this. It’s good!

I ran out of Noble Essence and am now drinking Moccona brand. Their Espresso blend. Still just instant though.

Selzer with a wedge of lime.

Iced tea…

But I’m getting through this last trimester dreaming of the Armagnac with which I’ll be celebrating. With just the thinnest slice of lemon floating on top.

At this very moment, No.1 Tippy Orthodox GFOP Darjeeling by the bucketful, as I try to kick this cold in the ass.

Generally these days, I’m very partial to a Monte Carlo, though I have to adjust ratios because I can’t find straight Bénédictine and have to use B&B. Still, it makes something a little more interesting and earthy than a regular Manhattan. Definitely calls for high-proof, spicy Rye though.

Right now, hot tea.

In about two and a half hours, Gin & Tonic.

In about four and a half hours, Old Style.

Last night a bunch of friends helped me finish off 8 bombers of Dogfish Head 75 minute IPA. (blended 60 and 90 minute IPA cask conditioned with added maple syrup). This morning, very black coffee.

Folger’s coffee with soymilk. In about 5 hours, Kirkland’s green tea.

Right now it’s a small carton of lychee-flavored drinking yogurt.

Tonight, my version of a Manhattan with Copper Fox rye and a dash of Luxardo’s liqueur.

The local store has Armenian wine for sale. Maybe I should try some tonight.

As soon as I leave work, I’m opening a bottle or three of Goose Island Bourbon County Stout. It is delicious, a stout aged in bourbon barrels.

Mmmm Hmmm. That’s good stuff!

Spicy Hot V8

I’ve got a barrel of Deschutes Red Chair waiting for me when I get home. I’ve never had it, but the beer guy usually gets what he likes and I share his taste.

Liefmans Fruitesse berry beer.