Whatcha Drinkin'?

Iced coffee

I was pretty happy to discover there was some coffee left in the carafe from this morning.

V.O. and caffeine-free Coke.

Chocolate cherry beer. Yep, just as bad as it sounds. While at the grocery store, I decided to buy the weirdest sounding beer they had. My way of being adventurous. Sometimes I find great stuff. Sometimes not so much!

I have to go back in to work later, so right now I’m sipping on a World Market Blood Orange soda.

I’ve been drinking far too much this week, though I had a glass of sherry when I got home. I’m going to have a can of Polar Orange Vanilla Seltzer over ice later. We are absolutely addicted to this stuff, there’s nothing more refreshing after a salty meal.

Love Manhattans… will have to try the Bénédictine version… what is B&B?

The Maraschino liqueur? or the Sambuca?

Wouldn’t be Belgian by any chance, would it? I’ve had Belgian beer that was cherry and Belgian beer that was chocolate, but not chocolate cherry.

Rolling Rock in a can.

Saw it in a gas station for $17/30 pack. Not my usual choice, but a good keep-in-the-garage-to-grab beer.

Also snagged a variety case from Kona Brewing at Costco today, looking forward to sampling it over the weekend.

Dòh, obviously the Masichino… and definitely a dash…

The liqueur and their cherries for garnish.

Rolling Rock is actually one of my favorite brews. Back in college, we would pick up a case for around $ 6 and I developed a taste for it.

No. It’s from Missouri. I’ve also had chocolate wheat beer - have some in the fridge now - and cherry wheat beer which I enjoy. That’s why I didn’t think about it when I grabbed it. I’ll probably still finish this stuff eventually. It’s not the worst I’ve ever had, and it’s less weird halfway through than at first sip. But I won’t be buying it again.