Whatcha Drinkin'?

I figure it’s time for another Whatcha Drinkin’? thread, because it’s about 12:30am and I’m nursing a gin and tonic, made with Bombay Sapphire gin.

So what are you drinkin’, eh?

2% milk, what I traditionally have with lunch.

Nursing a dark beer. Love the taste. Usually the last few sips are warm, because I do just sip it. Fortunately, dark beer doesn’t have to be cold to enjoy it.

Day off today, which is nice, so I’m finishing off the “juice” I had with my bagel for breakfast. OJ, pineapple juice and a healthy slug of Skyy.

I started with a Sam Adams Winter Lager, which was delightful. Right now I’m quaffing a Bud Select.

I’ve been making what I call cider spritzers. Half regular apple cider and half hard cider. I also have a vanilla porter in the fridge I thought I’d try and like it very much. On days off, I have found a nip of bourbon in either coffee or tea is delicious.

Diet Cheerwine.

I recently received an assortment of flavored vodkas and schnapps as a gift, so I’ve been working my way through the various recipes. Tonight, it’s time for a cherry limeade martini, which consists of cherry flavored vodka, sweet and sour mix, and Sprite.

(And yes, I know it’s really a vodka cocktail, not a martini.)

At the moment, coffee, since I’m still in the middle of my work day. At night, it will be Bombay Sapphire, neat. Or maybe Bombay Sapphire East if I’m in an exotic mood.

The sun is over the yardarm on this, the last day of my impromptu 4 day weekend, and I am celebrating that astronomical tidbit with a glass of 4 Roses whilst scratching the cat.

Now it is after 6:00 PM here, and I am enjoying a Tetley’s English ale, my ‘current’ favourite ale. :wink:

Nati Ice.

I know, I know.

A Trader Joe’s glass of Chardonnay smuggled back from Miami…

Surprisingly delightful for a $2.99 bottle of wine!

Is that a euphemism of some kind?

50/50 bottom shelf vodka and OJ on the rocks in a large plastic tumbler.

Let me ask the cat…

Nope. Just sitting at the computer with a 12 lb. lump of spoiled feline laying in front of the monitor, demanding attention and skritches.
Don’t ask about the monkey… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds about right. :slight_smile:

That one, I’ve heard.

San Pellegrino Limonata for now, then a glass of wine with dinner. Maybe another glass after that.

Samuel Adams Cold Snap beer.

It’s O.K. I like their Summer Ale better.

Hansen’s Diet Ginger Ale