Whatcha jonesin' for?

A guy I know. But it’s not quite mutual… :slight_smile:

A nice long bath, with candles and oils and lotions and all that jazz…I’m sick of shower stalls. :frowning:

A big burger, with a side order of seasoned potato wedges. And a pickle spear. Mmm…

A back rub…from someone with really strong hands…

Question authority–just not mine.

Isn’t violet crumble really chocolate covered styrofoam?

Back in New Zealand, a really popular onion dip was made there with, what turns out to be, ingredients only available in the land of Kiwis.

I WANT SOME!!!

I didn’t even get to have any on my birthday, and now christmas is nearly here, and I’ll miss out again!

Want want need need…

Oh, and Violet Crumble is a stick of hokey-pokey under a layer of chocolate.

And if any of you dares mention some stupid kiddy action song when I’m referring to a crunchy golden confectionery, I will put you on my blacklist.

If I had one.

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat

BBQ from Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse NY.

Hey, Michelle…how are the Cuban sandwiches in Tampa?

I’ve always prefered the NYC Cubans to the ones I’ve had in Miami or the Keys…Up here, they hew big meaty chunks off a pork roast to make 'em. On the east coast of Florida, they usually put the pork into a deli-style slicing machine.

Haven’t been up to your area in years; what’s the style in Tampa?

Uke

I’ve only seen Cubans made with sliced pork. Then there is the whole issue of to press or not to press. There are lots of Cuban places around here, especially in Ybor City, and each place makes a sandwich a little differently, it seems. Still, they ALL look at me like I am crazy when I ask for one without the ham. I hate ham. I just ask for extra slices of pork. Damn. Now I want a Cuban sammich!

Mmmm, Cuban sandwich and a Cuban cigar.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

A 1/2 lb of spicy-hot jerk chicken and a frosty Red Stripe beer from PJ’s Pit in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Some meaningful lovemakin’ wouldn’t hurt as well. :wink:

“Teaching without words and work without doing are understood by very few.”
-Tao Te Ching

As far as I can tell, there is no good pizza in DC. The closest I’ve found is Cappucino’s in Georgetown. I can’t wait to get home to Jersey and drive directly to Central Pizzeria, in my hometown of Somerville, which is the best anywhere. Period.

And a steak. I’d skip all my meals in the cafeteria for a week for one, nice, big, juicy, really rare filet mignon.

After those, anything home-cooked. At all. It could be Rice Krispies for all I care at this point, they’d still be better than the Rice Krispies on campus.

There USED to be GREAT pizza in DC. Alas, Vesuvio’s had to close down. Stupid Wrapworks. Yuck.
Zorba’s makes a pretty good slice, though.
pat

A Big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs,anyone care to join me?

A hollow chocolate bunny!