Whatcha jonesin' for?

There’s this place called Stuart Anderson’s - a steak place - and for some crazy reason I had a steak stuffed with bleu cheese and mushrooms when I was there last.

I am jonesin’ for one soooooo bad I can taste it right now!

So, last night I bought a steak, some mushrooms, and some nice bleu cheese crumbles. This weekend my man is gonna grill one up for me.

The wait will make it taste even better.

Must. Have. Bleu. Cheese.

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, dogs are from Pluto.

Wow, that sure sounds good. Now I’m thinking about a filet I had in Ann Arbor one time.

Gorgonzola-stuffed, bacon-wrapped filet mignon. Somebody get me a cardiac needle.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

A calamari roll from Strada, the best restaurant in Ohio. This is by far my favorite meal. (Hint hint Otis!) It’s what I would order on death row. (Not that I’ll be on death row any time soon[fingers crossed])

“Let me fall out of the window with confetti in my hair…”
Tom Waits

Candy from Australia called Violet Crumble. I have already requested that Guano Lad send me some.

Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.–Coleridge

Sex, any style. At the moment I’m particularly in the mood for “doggy-style.”

A hummer.

Any kind of meaningful physical contact with an attractive human female, really.

Corsendonck brown Trappist ale from Belgium.

–Da Cap’n
“Playin’ solitaire 'til dawn
With a deck of fifty-one.”

Uh, ahem. Cap’n…let me buy you a beer.

I could use a hot Italian beef sandwich from Al’s on Taylor Street in Chicago. Extra hot peppers. The kind where you have to stand leaning forward with your feet apart so’s you don’t drip on your jeans or your shoes.

For some hideous reason, hot Italian beef has never caught hold in New York City.

Luckily, I’ll be in Chi next week. Come to think of it, the gyros are better there, too. Athenian Room on Halsted, here I come.

Uke

Chocolate… piles and piles of great quality dark chocolate

Ooh …sex sounds great to me too, long long hours of sex and cuddling

A chauffer… after this mornings drive behind every idiot in the city due to a small amount of snow, I was ready to scream

I am me… accept it or not.

Cap’n said:

Corsendonck brown Trappist ale from Belgium.

Wooo-hoo !! Beware though, it’s NOT an Ale. It isn’t a Trappist, which is basically a sort of munk, either. Only 6 beers may be called Trappist, 5 Belgian and 1 Dutch (from my hometown !): St. Sixtus Westvleteren, Westmalle, Orval, Chimay, La Trappe Koningshoeven (the Dutch one), and Rochefort. As for Corsendonck: the taste is similar to that of a Trappist, but the correct name is Abbey Beer. Anyway, if you like Corsendonck, you should try and drink “Westvleteren Abt” (one of the REAL Trappist Beers, 12% alcohol).
As they say where I’m from, "It’s like a little angel pissing on your tongue :wink: ".

Coldfire, born and raised 4 kilometers from the Belgian border…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Cool Cold… now send me some of that chocolate.

If it stops you from harrassing me for sex, I will certainly ship a box to Canada :slight_smile:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

I’ll take an order of sex, please.

There’s a place in Galveston called Guido’s. It simply has the best seafood. Right now, I’d love to have some grilled catfish with potatoes alfredo and fettucini(sp).

Some Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Sex, but only with someone worthwhile, which means I won’t be getting it anytime soon.

So instead, I’ll take a Mile-High Meatloaf sandwich and Tuxedo Cream cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Yum!

Michelle-
They actually do have Violet Crumble in the states. They actually have it in the store downstairs from me.

Me? Craving?? A coney island hot dog. Probably from Rochester Coney Island. Yum. Acutally make that 2 with an order of chili fries and a pepecid ac.

god what i wouldn’t give for that…

-Frankie

I’m not a shrimp, I’m a King Prawn.

-Pepe the Prawn

Shrimp Scampi…

“If there’s anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.”

Frankie, where do they have Violet Crumble? They don’t have it anywhere I have ever shopped in Florida!

A Varsity chili/cheese/slaw dog, an order of onion rings, a fried apple pie, and a large FO (that’s Frosted Orange, you deevs). Mmmmm, Varsity!

What is Violet Crumble?

I’ve often see Violet Crumble in Irish Import shops… we have lots here in SF, but there must be some in your area…

What I’m really missing is Memphis Pit BBQ. Mmmm…porky goodness. I can make a pallid approximation of it in my oven, but nothing beats the real thing. It is probably the only reason I would ever consider going back to Memphis.

Ah you see, well, Tampa is pretty much culturally devoid…we have a few German style eateries that carry things like chocolates, but that is pretty much it as far as I know, and I have lived here for a while.