What's for supper tonight?

Taste of Thai. It’s really nice inside and the owner is so cute and sweet.

I love rice so I should have tried a rice dish instead. I would never have tried the pad thai if I’d known it had peanuts. That was my biggest mistake. Alice, I’ll check out the curry next time.

I have a big pile of meat* and 10lbs worth of pureed farm fresh tomatoes. Gonna be a big ol pot of meat sauce aka “gravy” come this evening.
*Meats include a piece of beef braciole and a piece of pork braciole, some ribs, meatballs, and hot italian sausage. A braciole is a thin cutlet wrapped around cheese and herbs.

Chicken, veggie and greens salad with Thai spicy peanut dressing.
I made extra.

Beef-heart stew. Cut the heart up into bite-sized chunks and cooked it 23-24 hours in the crockpot with half a bottle of cider, a couple of cut-up onions, salt, pepper and Penzey’s Turkish seasoning. Added some frozen mixed veg this evening, let them cook, and then served it. Tasty…

Egg curry with brown rice :slight_smile:

Yesterday we roasted a butterflied leg of lamb on the grill, and had roasted brussels sprouts. Hubs and roomie had something potatoey that I skipped as I wasn’t in the mood.

Tonight is leftover lamb, not sure how yet. Tomorrow is corned beef and cabbage with potatoes, onions, carrots and celery.

Fried Chicken
Green Beans
Buttered Potatoes
Maybe some cornbread

Pork ribs, with a dry rub and marinade/reduced sauce loosely based on Alton Brown’s recipe, but this time we’re going to throw in some cherry mead and see what happens.

I made potato salad, but cheated and bought Mariano’s “Summer Cole Slaw”, which has a bunch of different veggies in addition to the cabbage and somehow tastes almost just like Brown’s Chicken *old *recipe for tangy slaw, but isn’t scary orange.