What's IIRC?

I thought I knew all (well, most) of the abbrevs used here, but what’s IIRC?

“On the edge of sleep, I awoke to a sun so bright…”

If I remember correctly, it stands for “If I Remember Correctly”.

I thought IIRC is a subway line thru Brooklyn?

Or perhaps the International Internal Revenue Code?

Or I Is Roman Catholic… a religious statment along with WWJD (World Wrestling for James Dean).

Groan…you weren’t paying much attention while you were riding the subway, huh?
IRT=Interbourough Rapid Transit
Since we’re playing Transit Acronyms, figure these out:
CSL
CNS&M
PE
BART
CSS&SB
CA&E
ITS
THI&E
C&LE

IIRC=RC ver. 2.0

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.”
Hunter Thompson

This might not be the appropriate forum for this, but I just have to say that this fad irks me more than quite a few others of late (and that includes Ricky Martin and that stupid sunscreen song). What Would Jesus Do? Well, I know what he wouldn’t do…he wouldn’t use his name and image to hawk keychains and t-shirts and bumper stickers and jewelry…

Funny story I heard: A customer, after examining some piece of merchandise emblazened with the “WWJD” slogan said, “Well, he wouldn’t pay $12.95 for this!”

“I think it would be a great idea” Mohandas Ghandi’s answer when asked what he thought of Western civilization

What stupid sunscreen song?

Cave Canem. Beware the Dog.

I can’t remember where I saw the instructions for using the message board. I want to know how I can get to that section again…
I was trying to actually copy a members comments and paste it into my comments when I post a message?

Thanks

Please feel free to email me
Dandmb50@aol.com

Click on the “FAQ” at the top of the page, right hand corner.

You’re very welcome.

your humble TubaDiva
for the Straight Dope

Drain–You’d like the Mystery Science Theatre version, WWBSMD (What Would Buffy St. Marie Do?).

Thanks for your help saying the top right button explains how to put another persons reply, quote in my reply. But I am sorry I printed out the FAQ’s although I did not see instructions how to paste another person’s answer in my reply.

Can someone out there help me?

Thanks

Think I figured it out on my own now but thanks for helping anyway. I knew I had seen it before and just kept looking and found it.
visit my webpage at
members.aol.com/dandmb50/1.html

Please feel free to email me
Dandmb50@aol.com

WWJD=“Who wants jelly doughnuts?”