What's in the 100 year old Norwegian mystery package? It's being opened tomorrow 8/24.

A letter to Martinus McGeorgeson and instructions on how to repair a DeLorean.

In all these years, no one put it through an X-ray machine or an MRI?

Wimps.

The Thor 3 screenplay.

If it’s papers, it’s probably stocks. But I am really interested now :slight_smile:

Instructions to build a time machine so that the opener can steal the box, travel back in time to 1912,and hand it off to the mayor.

It’s detailed instructions for building and operating a Segway, obviously.

I really don’t know much about stock market history–were stocks commonly viewed as long-term investments in 1912?

The original instructions for opening the package was misheard. He said, “whatever you do, don’t wait until 2012 to open it… it will be way too late by then to do anything.”

a DUCK!

Maybe bonds, instead?

I’m guessing pictures of the town so they can see how much they’ve grown.

Obviously it’s a tap-dancing frog in top hat and tails with a propensity for singing ragtime–duh!

A flask of Spanish flu?

In 1912? Then they had it first, and we should call it Norwegian flu.

<slight hijack>The Spanish Flu was not called that because it started in Spain – The flu began to spread ni 1918 mostly in military barracks in countries still fighting WWI. But the media in the countries involved in the war didn’t want to mention the flu to keep morale at home. Spain was neutral in WWI and its media were the first to mention the epidemic. That is why the flu was associated with Spain: The Spanish newspapers were the only ones mentioning it when it began!</slight hijack>

As to what is in the package – isn’t it obvious? The original papers from which Dr. Jones took notes in order to find the Holy Grail!

Well if they were going to do that, why not just open it early?

A message to The Doctor. just in time for the new series, too.

You win the internet.

Tell me. When you were a kid, did you spend hours trying to figure out how to sneak a peek at your Christmas presents without being caught? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s going to be unwrapped at 6 p.m. CET, which is two hours ahead of GMT at this time of year. And yes, I do intend to watch the unwrapping. Even if I think it’s going to be a boring pile of documents.

Yet, I’d bet they’ll still eat it. :eek: