What's on Your Mouse Pad

That’d be Edvard Munch, an expressionist painter.

Two cute little tiger cubs.
And a mouse. :smiley:

Black with a gel wrist rest at home, green with gel wrist rest at work. Ones I have used in the past: Dilbert “Technology: No place for wimps” and one with a kitty in a hammock.

I prefer the color in my workspace to be in other places, really. Pictures and stuffed animals and toys and stuff everywhere.

It’s been awhile since I actually -looked- at it.

It’s Duke Nukem! In the pose that’s on the startup animation for Duke Nukem 3D, where he’s got that pistol in one hand and the big machine gun in the other.

I got it at a garage sale for the tidy sum of $1. American.

Thanks Frannie, for the heads up on Edvard Munch. I was pretty sure it was Ed something but couldn’t quite get it.

I have a trackball.

Nicky’s computer has a mouse though, and the mousepad has golden retriever puppies on it :slight_smile:

Grey with a grey gel wrist rest. It’s been through a fire, and looks like it. I have been begged to throw it out, because it causes my mouse undue hell, but I can’t do it…just out of nostalgia. And because it lived through the fire.

At work, it’s a picture of a a little boy and girl, sort of in old fashioned clothes. It’s tacky, but was there when I started there. It has no sentimental value. I’d like to toss that one, but can’t.

Lot’s of lotion grease and general day-to-day dirt, some ashes from my smokes (ashtray sits right next to it), my mouse (of course) and my TV remote. Occasionally it will house my cordless phone and my glasses…

Other than that I switch between four mousepads. :wink:

A hot pinkish/purple one, a teal one, my Broncos one and one from the company that built both my machines…I think I need to clean each one and start the rotation again.

I also have a Powerpuff Girls mousepad. It’s just the girls there, Bubbles has Inky, Blossom is smiling and Buttercup looks like she’s about ready to kick booty.

My desk at work is all Powerpuff Girls. I have a picture, the mousepad, a calendar and the three figures from Subway. I bought the valentines tonight to pass out at work. I probably won’t even have to sign them. :smiley:

Michelangelo’s David’s Ass - and a very nice ass it is, even if it’s marble. :smiley:

A furry tiger-striped unevenly bordered mousepad! It’s ferocious!

:rolleyes:

I think i have the most “active” mousepad out of everyone… it has all of the following mashing into the normal mousepad size’d area:

Mt. Rushmore
Space Shuttle Launch
Alamo
Continental Congress building in philidelphia
george washington monument
capitol building
marines raising the american flag
some civil war cannons
some sculpture of guys on horses
ok whew, thats it… i’m all dizzy now, must get some sleep…

-Mikey

Same as Silent Rob.
Marvin the Martian claiming the moon for Mars.
Mars rules!

My families last name, with crest. My wife gave it to me when she got down here from that yankee state she used to live in. :slight_smile:

Oh, and a few years worth of dirt and drink, plus some graffiti by my son, age 2.

It’s a well loved mousepad.

Mostly coffee cup rings, food stains, and more recently…
cookie crumbs. :slight_smile:

There is a mousetrap on it and it has “Mice are dumb” written on it.

No mousepad. My hubby is a graphics geek, so we have a mousepad sized graphics tablet. Before that, we had a kitty on a park bench.

A photo of two penguins on the beach, apparently preening each other. It looks like they’re kissing. I bought it because I thought it was romantic… my significant other thinks I’m nuts… :frowning:

Mine is blue with the Dell logo. It came with the computer.

Oh yeah, ascii characters set. Love it baby, love it!.. I’m a dork…