What's on Your Mouse Pad

At home, no mouse pad. I use a laptop with a touch pad.

At work, I have the logo of a fairly well-known clothing company. I don’t really pay any attention to it though, because it’s just part of the background clutter.

I don’t really use it anymore, since I now have a laptop with a trackpad, but back when I was a major mouse-user, my mouse pad was heat sensitive. Ordinarily blackish, it would react to the heat in you hand (or whatever else you placed on it).

Do I win the “geekiest mousepad award”?

Pooh. I also have a Pooh mouse. It was part of a Pooh CD-ROM thing that my dad got my daughter for Christmas. It’s cute.

A lady I work with has a mousepad with a picture of her daughter on it. I want one like that! She didn’t know where it came from–it was a gift. Anyone know where I can get these customized mouse pads?

I have the same one, but mine has Stan, not Kenny.
Rose

Anyone know where I can get these customized mouse pads?
Ya, check at like kinkos.com or your local photo store, i have seen them everywhere. You know those booths at the mall where you can get your kids pic on a mug, i have seen them there too.
I have FLORIDA GATORS mousepad,
although I have had many, from Cartman, plain and a airplane sky thing with the ORLANDO MAGIC logo across it. I have to admit, i have never bought a mousepad for myself.

I bought my dad for xmas a mousepad with ATLANTIC COAST LINE train loco on it. Very pretty.

I don’t use a mousepad, as I have a laptop with that God-awful nub-thingy. I also have a real mouse, but it’s optical, and I just use the back of an old notebook.
I, too, write many notes on the thing, for lack of something better.

Trackball user here, with a black gel wrist pad for comfort…

However, my telephone is sitting on a mouse pad - some sort of outer spacescape.

At work - plain red. At home I alternate between a circular one that looks like a popped Budweiser bottle top, and a New York Yankees World Series 2000 champions.

Mine is a big Gay Pride rainbow, bringing the number of rainbow artifacts in my room to three, including the big rainbow flag I use as a curtain and the little one hanging from my bookcase. People keep buying them for me… I don’t know why. :slight_smile:

lint.

mouse droppings.

Mine’s a former circuitboard, cleaned up and cut into a square and with a layer of plastic over it. I at least think it’s pretty cool… :slight_smile:

An M. C. Escher print, the one with the tesselated lizards crawling up off the drawing and around the desk. I don’t remember what that one’s called.

Oh, and by the way, Icewolf, Skylab is the thing that looks like a windmill with one wing, if that’s what it is. Another likely possibility is the Hubble Space Telescope, which is a long cylindar which gets narrower suddenly halfway down the length, and has solar panels on the wide part.

My current mousepad is a detail of the Monet painting “Water Lilies”.

For a photo, you can buy a mousepad with a clear top. Just insert the picture and voila!

Star Wars Episode 1 cast.

Now that I know there’s such a product as a plastic put-in-your-own-photo mousepad (thanks, zgystrdst - sp?), I’ll probably have Rob Zombie and/or Dragonball Z. (I never wanted to hold a management position, anyway…)

The cover of Abbey Road.