What's that techno song at the beginning of Blade II?

My friend has some techno song from the beginning of Blade II stuck in her head, and wants to know the title and artist so she can buy it. Apparently it’s not on the commercialy released soundtrack, and IMDB doesn’t have a soundtrack listing for the movie yet.

I haven’t seen the movie, but she says it’s playing at the beginning during a scene in a dance club. Can anyone help?

Haven’t seen the movie yet, but the song in the trailer is “Calling All Freaks” by Crystal Method. The album is “Tweekend”.

Actually the song is called “Name of the Game”.

That’s not the song at the beginning, though - they only play that one after Blade climbs out of the bloody koi pond, or whatever that thing is.

That’s the name of the song in the trailer, or in the beginning of the movie?

“The Name of the Game” is the song that is played in the trailer, and towards the end of the movie. I don’t know the name of the song at the beginning, but I do know it isn’t that one.

(“Name of the Game” was also in the movie Zoolander)

“The Name of the Game” is the song that is played in the trailer, and towards the end of the movie. I don’t know the name of the song at the beginning, but I do know it isn’t that one.

(“Name of the Game” was also in the movie Zoolander)

Wha—?? Sorry about the double-post.

Whoops! Sorry, I get my 2 Live Crew samples mixed up all too often…

What I want to know is what the song is in the movie when they’re in the vampire version of Studio 54.