What's the most interesting car you saw today?

Two kinda rare Chevys on the way to work, a silver HHR (looks like a squarish PT Cruiser) and a Canary Yellow SSR (Retro looking pick up thing). Both were pristine.

A bright yellow 1st-gen Ford Bronco. Not inconspicuous.

Today I saw a Mercedes SL 65 V12 Biturbo.

But the most interesting car I saw as an SUV. I don’t remember what it was, but the bumper sticker was ‘Vaccinate your crotch goblins’.

Since I moved from Southern California to eastern Connecticut last year, I’ve had far fewer exotic car sightings on the road, but today I went to a supermarket in Mystic and in the parking lot had my first in-the-wild sighting of a Lamborghini Urus, in black, with Vermont license plate “LAMBO.”

Today I saw a 70-ish Ford Torino. Bright red and I’m pretty sure it was a convertible. Just got a quick glimpse as it passed going the opposite direction.

An orange Citroen 2CV.

A first generation Dodge Monaco, just got a quick look at it driving past but the Monaco badge was pretty prominent.

A '67 Ford Galaxie four-door sedan, base model, bone stock, tan with dog-dish hub caps. Rather charming for being so straight-up and basic

There’s a gold '68 Galaxie 500 down the block. I’m pretty sure it’s a two-door. I would have sworn to it, had you not mentioned there are four-doors. Anyway, he drove by several minutes ago.

A 1951 yellow Crosley station wagon, parked at a tiny car museum in NH. There was a Reliant Robin parked next to it, but that has been there for years.

I saw a three wheel “car” of unintelligible mark today on the highway. Wow, that looked dangerous!

Thru last night: I had not driven it 5 days & put my 1000th mile on it.

While driving it, I saw both a '59 Edsel & a '61 Corvair; both for sale & both marked “As-is, no warranty” :grin:

Today I saw a black Ferrari Portofino in Birch Bay or Blaine, WA.

Yesterday a Delorean driving down a secondary highway. Must have been going to one of the big houses in the country because that road dead ends. I noticed it at first because it didn’t have daytime running lights. And then that distinctive shape.

If it wasn’t a trike-type motorcycle or a Can-Am it was probably a Polaris Slingshot. Those are popular because they also are registered as motorcycles even though they are essentially three-wheeled cars.

I saw a matte black new Camaro today. That was pretty cool looking.

The whole car, or just the hood? They make a 1LE version of the SS ( essentially a race course ready street car ) that has the hood, mirrors and rear spoiler wrapped in a matte black covering.

Looked like the whole car, but then again, we were going opposite directions at 55. I coulda sworn the sides were matte, too. I’m positive the front bumper and grill surround were matte.

I haven’t seen anything that interesting lately, but I did look out my window earlier today and saw a very well preserved 1980s or early 1990s Camaro RS drive by, continuing the Camaro theme.

A Desoto Custom - I have no idea of the year but I’m guessing late 40’s. A pale gray color that was boring and unflattering at the same time. Looked in decent shape, for sale sign in the window.