What's the most interesting car you saw today?

A very spiffy 1948 Town and Country. Green, two-wood panels, and lots of big, shiny brightwork.

The ‘Boss 302’ was in 1969 & 1970.

There was a ‘Boss 351’ available in 1971 ( the year that body style in the photo first came out ) but they were all in the fastback roofline.

A PT Cruiser - long time no see!

I was just thinking someone should have a grey PT Cruiser with the license plate 73.

Some beautiful Corvettes.

A Saleen Explorer XP8, a vehicle I never knew existed and see no reason for it to exist.

Google Photos

Hmm, me neither. A Saleen Ford Explorer?

Today I saw a Lamborghini Urraco, from the 1970s.

Well Dodge makes a Durango SRT Hellcat, which is pretty much the same idea, but with way, way more horsepower. I can’t recall ever seeing a Durango Hellcat on the road, but one of my coworkers has a regular Durango SRT. I suppose they’re doing for the demographic that needs a practical SUV, but really wants a muscle car.

Actually looking at the horsepower numbers, the base V6 Durango has a bit more power than the Saleen XP8. Man, engine performance has improved a lot over the past 20 years.

A Triumph TR6 in BRG, if I got that right.

Google Photos

Also a Alfa Romeo Graduate in Harvard Square.

Pretty sure that is a Fiat 124 Spider, or 2000 Spider depending on the year.

It’s definitely not a TR6.

I’ve seen similar robots (also Starship, as it turns out) on the campus of Purdue University.

Bullitt nails it. This is a TR6 in BRG

That FIAT is a 1975+ (US spec rubbers all around) and about 175,000 were built between 1966 and 1985; Pininfarina did the honours from 1981

The Triumph was introduced in 1968 and sold until 1976 with just under 92,000 produced.

I’d kill for either…

Studebaker Hawk Gran Turismo. Looked to be all original. Possibly in running condition (had current license plates), but in need of restoration.

Honda Prelude, 5th gen, 1996-2001, with fancy striping decals.

Years ago this was one of the best-handling bargains to be had.

Clean!

Jeb Stuart’s tank: the M3 Stuart light tank, in a small public park in Redwood City CA.

I’m just back from this car show https://fullycharged.show/events/fully-charged-live-2021/
There’s a company that takes old classic cars and electrifies them. There was a 1970’s Beetle with a 450hp Tesla power pack, a couple Jaguar E-types, and a late 50’s mini that would put out 600hp in track mode.

Mercedes GD 300. Expedition-ready, with Maggiolina RTT.

An MG Midget in traffic. As the name would imply, it was significantly smaller than everything else on the road. And I thought my Miata was small.

A highway patrol car stopped across the highway. Right in front of me.

He had just done a traffic break in front of me. The entire highway was at a standstill for 10 minutes, for a large tree branch that had fallen and was blocing a lane.

The branch was large and it would’ve messed someone up pretty badly had they hit it,

Here’s the rest of the pictures: Highway patrol traffic break (rolling road block). - Album on Imgur