What's your alignment?

POLL COMING

I’m talking the 9 alignments most noted in role-playing games like D & D, but nonetheless applicable to life in general (especially where I work), which is why I’m putting it into IMHO.

Here’s a helpful link to define the 9 alignments. The more thoughtful of you may wish to peruse it to get a good sense of each category, and get a few more examples of that type. But if you’re a less thoughtful or patient person (just like me!) I include a Short Version:
[ul]
[li]Lawful Good typically acts with compassion, and always with honor and a sense of duty.[/li][li]Neutral Good is guided by his conscience and typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against Lawful precepts.[/li][li]Chaotic Good intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganized and often out of alignment with the rest of society.[/li][li]Lawful Neutral put their moral considerations a distant second to what their code, tradition, or law dictates.[/li][li]Neutral tends not to feel strongly towards any alignment. A farmer whose primary overriding concern is to feed his family is of this alignment.[/li][li]Chaotic Neutral follows his or her own heart, and generally shirks rules and traditions.[/li][li]Lawful Evil see a well-ordered system as being easier to exploit, and are not averse to twisting the rules to work in their favor.[/li][li]Neutral Evil has no compunctions about harming others to get what they want, but neither will they go out of their way to cause carnage or mayhem when they see no direct benefit to it.[/li][li]Chaotic Evil has no respect for rules, other people’s lives, or anything but their own desires.[/li][/ul]

Lately I seem more and more like Chaotic Good. Chaotic Neutral does seem to have its attractions, though. I worry I’m really Lawful Evil.

I am solidly in the Neutral Good category.

Me, too, though, like Qadgop ****, I’m very intrigued with Chaotic Neutral.

Chaotic Neutral, but with Neutral Evil Tendencies.

Chaotic Good, Neutral tendencies. Or possibly Chaotic Neutral with Good tendencies.

Lawful Good.

Lawful evil. Unfortunately it seems that I was born to be a rules-lawyering weasel because it comes to me way too naturally :o

I had a pretty good guess, and it was definitely confirmed by taking the online alignment quiz.
Neutral Good it is.

Lawful Good. I don’t cross the street unless the light is for me.

Neutral Good for me.

Hmm. I ahd thought I was Lawful Neutral, but the on-line quiz pegs me as True Neutral.

Chaotic good, three beers away from chaotic evil.

I tried to take the alignment quiz, but the questions were so vague I gave up three questions in (after spending 5 minutes or so mentally arguing with them, natch). I’m going for Neutral Good.

According to that, I’m Neutral Good also. :eek:

Yeah, that quiz doesn’t have enough options on the questions. And frequently none of the options are what I would do.

I don’t think that I’m any flavor of Good, though.

Lawful Good. I find that following the rules generally works, especially because I’ve found I’m really bad at breaking them.

I got Chaotic Neutral from that. Hail the Slaadi!

According to the quiz, Neutral Good.

I really, really thought I was Neutral Good, but I guess I’m more balanced than that. According to this quiz I am Neutral.

The online quiz supports this, apparently. I’m doomed to be a goody-goody forever.