I’m just curious as to what other people do out there to “exercise”? I’ve just started on about a month or two ago, and it’s fairly simple, but it’s a big accomplishment for me because, well, I’m lazy. But I’m looking to expand it if possible, but more simple things I can do around the apartment. Here’s what I currently do:
I’ve got a fifteen/twenty pound wieght bar that I first:
- Place behind my head and hold out at the ends. Lift up above my head, repeat.
- Hold the bar our directly in front of me with my hands palm down. Bend at the elbows, bring it to the chin, repeat.
- Hold the bar out directly in front of me with my hands pal up. Bend at the elbows, bring it to the chin, repeat.
- Hold the bar straight down with my hands together at the center, palms down. pull the bar straight up against my stomach to my chest, repeat.
- Same thing as 4, but behind the back.
- same thing as three, but with arms by my side and bring up to the chest, repeat.
I do fourty reps of each, then thiry, then twenty, then ten. In a couple of weeks, I’ll start with fifty. I also stated riding my bike and walking places close by. Anything to help keep the heart rate going for a bit. But so far, that’s all upper body stuff, and I really want to work out my upper/inner thighs. So, what’s your routine?