What's your favorite frozen pizza?

I remember their sauce-stuffed crust pizza. Damn, that was tasty.

The combination is far superior the the straight peppreroni. The front of the package says it’s “Sausage made with pork and chicken and pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning made with pork, chicken, beef” They don’t even hide the fact it’s not actually pepperoni in the ingredients list. Awesome stuff. And yes I have one in the freezer (actually 2, and 2 empties in the recycling bin)to crib the language from. Of course, I actually have the three meat variety which includes Canadian style bacon, but it’s not as amusing.

Dr. Oetker’s

Strange name, damn good pizza (for frozen).

Lean Cuisine French Bread Pepperoni (everything else has way too much fat and sodium)

Palermo’s Primo Thins are excellent.

Cub Foods (midwest big-box chain) has a line of store-brand frozen pies that are very good - better for my money than the big names and cheaper too.

Me too. Nom. Cooking it longer is key, although it’s really hard to do because by the time it’s good enough I’m really ready to eat it. I have to go keep myself busy for another 4-5 minutes for it to be perfect.

(I used to do this anyway. Stupid healthy lifestyle.)

Seconded

I vote for Trader Joe’s-thin crust, good cheeses, and made in Italy!

Second vote for Trader Joe’s.

Ooh, yeah, Trader Joe’s Tarte Alsace.

For those of you who like Palermo’s thin crust sad news. They have changed the crust. It is more like cardboard than cardboard. Why change a good thing?

the instructions say to remove before baking.

^^^ haha. I’ve done that a few times where I left the cardboard under the pizza.

My favorite is the California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. Newman’s Own are pretty good too. I prefer the thin crust when I do frozen because I can never get the thicker crusts to turn out right.

Tombstone.

I liked Red Baron but I can’t eat it as there’s something about the sauce or something that gives me heartburn really bad.

Borbello’s!

Great sauce, good crust, and they don’t skimp on the toppings

DiGiorno. I’ve some in the freezer now actually.

Yes it is, at least these days. Good frozen pizza these days is pretty good; perhaps not as good as the best fresh made pizza, but then a lot of fresh made pizza isn’t as good as the best fresh made pizza.

Now, that didn’t use to be so; frozen food technology has improved greatly. I recall back when I was a kid eating frozen “pizza” and not realizing that the reason that it was so tough is that I was also eating the cardboard it came on without noticing; it literally did taste like cardboard.

Mmmm, yeah those were yummy.

Depends on my mood:

Tombstone if I want something to slice.

Totino’s if I want to make a pizzarrito.

Basically, I concur with the idea that fropi is not real pizza, so why expect anything more?

Thirded. I don’t know how they did it, but you could eat them fresh out of the oven without burning your mouth.

I haven’t been able to find them for ages, though, and have been making do with Red Baron. Which still isn’t bad, but it’s not as good.

Almost Pizza

Probably not actually the best, but I’ve been surprised at how good Safeway Select frozen pizza is. When it’s on sale for 3 or 4 bucks each, it’s totally worth it.