What's your favorite frozen pizza?

Jack’s is my favorite.

Mmmmm… my favorite is Zombie pizza…

Another vote for Delissio/DiGiorno.

Newman’s Own Margherita Thin & Crispy Pizza

Yum!

Yeah, these are my go-to frozen pizzas. I go for the self-rising pepperoni or 5-cheese pepperoni and upgrade them with various extra toppings.

Another good store brand is, or rather was, H-E-B’s Central Market pizzas here in Texas. Unfortunately they disappeared from the store freezers without warning some months ago and I grudgingly returned to DiGiorno. I have good childhood memories of Jack’s and Tombstone, sad they have declined. Ah, I see I’m repeating myself. Ha.

Red Baron, Tombstone (used to be good, anyway), McCain’s (both thick and thin crusts).

FreshDirect, a NYC-area grocery-delivery service, has some damn fine frozen pizzas. I’ve got one in the freezer right now that I’m sitting on until I feel a bit less pudgy.

Been there…

“Frozen pizza that’s good” (from Jan 2012)

And my post:
"Digiorno’s Rising Crust definitely gets my vote. It’s the only frozen pizza I’ll buy, and I think I’ve tried them all. However I NEVER follow the cooking instructions on the box. Personally, I prefer my crust rather limp, and chewy like hand-tossed pizzeria crust, but it took me a while to learn that if I follow the box directions (frozen pie baked 20-28mins @ 400°F) I’m guaranteed a blackened, pizza-shaped BRICK! Now I set the frozen Digiorno’s on a pizza pan and let it thaw for at least an hour first, then bake 13-14mins @ 400°F. Perfection! And their Spicy Chicken Supreme is a slice of heaven. (Pun intended) "

That’s my top vote. Newman’s Own Margherita is a close second.

Definitely DiGiorno.

We used to have one here in Nebraska called “Roma Magic Crust” that was super cheap and also quite tasty. Haven’t seen it in years. :frowning:

Home Run Inn’s Ultra Thin and Crispy is my current fave. A few years ago California Pizza Kitchen had a cheeseburger pizza that was to die for. Haven’t seen it lately.

Trader Joes ( Trader Giotto’s )has some kick-arse pizza. On taste alone, I say Trader Joe’s.

But… there’s something about Ellios pizza that makes it my favorite frozen pizza overall. It’s probably part nostalgia.

I’m with them. They’re like 3 for $5 here, and have definitely shrunk over the years, but still the best pizza bang for my bucks.

Most of them are okay. I eat Totino’s most of the time, because they’re cheap and satisfying. However, my favorite is the DiGiorno’s Garlic Bread Crust pizza. The crust is super-yummy.

This.

So very, very, very good.

Even after what…3 years…my opinion hasn’t changed. :smiley:

Yup Better than DiG’s!

Freschetta is my favorite rising crust-style pizza.

I would agree, though, that Home Run Inn makes a frozen pizza that tastes a lot like the pizza you get in their restaurants (for better or for worse, I guess- I happen to like it!)

Wow somebody else gets this. Red Baron was similar; pretty good when it came out, then did a fast fade.

DiGiornio’s for me. Pretty good for frozen pizza. Spicy chicken and the spinach/mushroom were the best, though hard to find now because they’re pushing all these ones with the stupid “sides,” like breadsticks or cookies (wtf?).

Calif.'s is OK.