What's your favorite "Good for you" cereal?

Bran buds. Not to brag, but I poo whenever I feel like it.

Special K has a multi-grain version now. It’s really good and it keeps it’s crunch for a long time before getting soggy. I think it’s got some of that non-nutritive cereal varnish on it.

Shredded wheat, store brand, has been my fav for years and years.

Cracklin’ Oat Bran. It’s usually over $4.00, so I don’t buy it often. It is absolutely satisfying and tasty. You only need a small amount - so it does last a while. Try it, try it and you’ll see! :smiley:

Might as well get the Kelloggs version, then. They’re pre-coated with sugar.
But with your handle, shouldn’t you be drizzling honey on them?

I live off Rice Krispies in the mornings, but do a similar kind of cheat:
I use milk-mixed-with-Ovaltine for a better-quality version (more malt, less sugar) of Cocoa Krispies.

Once in a while I get bored with that, and either do Corn Flakes with the ovaltine or do HB oats with almonds and use almond milk instead of regular milk (and no Ovaltine).

–G!

Good old cornflakes. ice cold milk, sprinkle of sugar, eaten quickly to avoid the devastation of soggy flakes.

I eat this every single day with non-fat greek yogurt and berries.
It’s the secret to my success…

Lots of protein!

+1

Muesli: either Bob’s Red Mill (my current favorite) or Familia (the childhood standard). I usually eat it with plain lowfat yogurt, berries, a bit of honey, and a few walnuts sprinkled on top.

I eat a bowl of cereal every morning. It consists of Fiber One, a scoop of protein powder, and a generous quantity of skim milk.

It’s a fairly healthy breakfast, IMO. But… I mustn’t be far from a bathroom for the next couple of hours. :o

Hot - Half and half blend of old fashioned oatmeal and any of the Bob’s Red Mill multigrain mixes. Mix with water and microwave for a few minutes on medium. Add some dried fruit (blueberries, cherries, raisins or craisins) or fresh blueberries or strawberries, small sprinkle of raw almonds or pecans for protein and dash of milk. Wonderful on these snowy cold mornings.

Cold - Rice chex and fresh blueberries. Mighty tasty.

Well, you have to mix it into blood. Gives it a right nice texture…

Special K. It was a favourite even when I was a kid.

Shredded Wheat - the minis.

I am addicted to Cheerios (can’t stand any generic I’ve tried though) to the point that I avoid buying it.
I also love corn flakes of any brand and rice krispies of any brand. Big biscuit shredded wheat is very good as well. I’m also a very big fan of Cream of Wheat.

Oatmeal is free of GMOs, so it is now the only cereal I eat.

Honey Nut Cheerios with raisins, Cinnamon Life with raisins, Crispix and Basic 4 are my favorites.

ETA: I’m amused by the name of a particular store-brand version of Crispix: Crispy Hexagons.