What's your favorite T shirt say? Or what's the picture on it?

I’ve got that one. It gets a lot of laughs.

As does this one.

My current favorite with no writing on it is this.

I have a lot of tshirts, so my favorite changes with my mood.

It’s a tough choice between a couple National Champion Florida Gators shirts, a 2010 NBA Champion Lakers shirt, and a shirt for Kesha’s Get $leazy tour.

The other day I wore the Kesha one under my sweater all day at work. On the train ride going home, I was sitting with some people from my workplace. I said, “oh man, is it hot in here. I’d better take off my sweater.” I got this line from Bart Simpson when he had his “down with homework” shirt on. This was the second time I did this, so most of the people weren’t surprised.

I used to have that one. It was great.

My current favorite is from the University of Akron’s “Fear the Roo” line.

Link

I wear a number of black T-shirts with joke slogans at the gym, most of which I purchased from ThinkGeek.

For the record, I’m a 64-year-old geek type.

“Body by (picture of a Playstation console)”

“Insufficient Memory”

“Keep out of Direct Sunlight”

“There are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t”.

“What happens in the Holodeck stays in the Holodeck”

“Come to the dark side. We have cookies. -V”

Says “Saskatchewan. Hard to spell, easy to draw”, like this. The upper half of the decal is green (boreal forest) and the lower half is yellow (wheat). Now, Saskatchewan might not be the most exciting place on earth, but the people are modest and generally nice.

This one, a Gap Kids shirt I found at a thrift store. It was like an XXL or something so once I sliced off the tiny neck hole it actually fit me. I have this whole backstory I made up for it: It’s a red whale but it’s got a white hat and a harpoon in its little fin, so that means that it’s playing “Moby Dick” in a school play. I’ve had it for what, 7 or 8 years now? It’s a bit small cause I gained some weight this year but I still love it and if I shrink a bit I’ll start busting it out again.

Close second: I Experienced the Flaming Lips in Concert and it Made Me a Better Human Being. Got that at a show summer before last. I don’t wear it much because it has shiny silver print and I don’t want it to fade away.

TheComic Book Legal Defense Fund Hellboy shirt.

of course, I also like this one:

http://www.zazzle.com/gorgon_zola_shirt-235431545973410624

And, of course, this is a classic:

http://museum.mit.edu/nom150/entries/1308

(although the really classic shirt only has the equations, not the “And God Said…” part.)

It’s a rather elaborate Egyptian linework motif…the central bit is a Horus eagle in vivid colours.

… Unfortunately, it’s apparently been ruined, and I don’t know how. :mad:

My favourite is this one: In The Basement Of The Alamo | Men's T-Shirt Regular | Threadless Artist Shop

My second favourite is pink and says:

Meat is Murder
tasty, tasty murder

I wear it to barbecues and the farmer’s market. Get’s a great reaction.

Ghoulardi.

My favorite is a sweatshirt actually. There’s a stable, animals, a blazing star above, and a voice coming from inside “IT’S A GIRL!”

My grandmother saw it and was worried about my theology, or the lack of it. I told here it was just a joke, and indeed, that’s all it is. But after that I didn’t wear it in front of her. My grandma is the ONLY person I will “not be myself” for, as the last thing in the world I’d ever want is to worry her.

I can’t wear my favorite t-shirt now, as the administration has changed since I got it. There’s a picture of the White House and it says “Regime change begins at home”

I have Google and Microsoft logo t-shirts that I bought at the respective company stores during my last two vacations.

The MS shirt seems to only be available at the MS store so that’s cool. The Google shirts are available online but no one ever thinks to buy them so my shirts are kinda rare. I always get compliments on them.

My favourite is this one (though it’s in black, not white.)
And now that I find it’s been discontinued, I love it even more.

The Extended Bell Curve

One I coveted in the late 70’s, but it was only available in pricy “womyn’s” bookstores, and I couldn’t afford it then. I found it a few years ago, almost brand new in a second hand store.
I was so excited to find one…then I found out they’re available on the interwebs…but, mine only cost $2.50.

Ladies’ Sewing Circle and Terrorist Society

“How dare I wear this t-shirt in front of your fucking kid?”

A tee shirt I picked up at the State Bridge Colorado music festival.

http://statebridge.com/

I went with a dear old friend that I rarely see and It totaly renewed our friendship. We get together whenever we can now, so the tee shirt, while not old is symbolic of our friendship. (she got one too).

These are great.

I saw one that said, “Yeah, I’m old. But I saw all the good bands.”
I liike it and it’s true, but there are a lot of “good bands” now, too.

A cartoon drawing of the inside of Deep Space Nine. Caption, “Where’s Odo? Constable Odo is lost in Deep Space Nine. Find him before Lwaxana Troi finds him. Find Odo now!”