What's your favorite T shirt say? Or what's the picture on it?

I’ve got your back.

Two stick figures, one holding a vertical stick representing the other figure’s backbone.

Of the shirts that are presentable enough to wear in public, it’s a tie between my Gibson T and my Who T. The Gibson shirt says “American Made, World Played” and has 12 different body styles arranged around a globe. My Who shirt says “This Guitar Has Seconds To Live” and has an image of Pete standing on tiptoe, about to axe his axe into the stage,

Sadly, my all-time favorite Tees are too torn up to wear anymore. I had 3 that were all the same style with a small pocket logo and large image on the back that said “Work Sucks, I’m Going To The Mountains/Going Biking/Going to Yosemite”.

Not just mere zydeco, but chank-a-chank! What a fun place to visit.

Meanwhile, I’m currently wearing this, my favorite t-shirt, which features my favorite number.

My t-shirts are broken into two categories - shirts I’ve bought on vacation talking about the place I visited, and shirts from events (mostly 5ks) I’ve participated in.

My favorite one is from a charity event I ran back in 2008, because I’m proud of what we accomplished.

-D/a

Forrest green with a dark grey bunny with a bandaged front paw & “unlucky” written above.

Several:

“NATIONAL SARCASM SOCIETY
Like we need your support.”

"I MAKE THINGS UP "
(perfect for a writer)

Front: “(Help is on the way)”
Back: “(Help is heading out the door)”

“Property of
Alcatraz Island
Swim Team”

Way too many shirts to pick a favorite, but a couple that get worn often:

When my debate girls need encouragement.
One of my others, that fortunately doesn’t get much wear, is a quote from Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid: “Morons. I have morons on my team.”

‘‘Nietzsche is my co-pilot.’’

Mine is a slate grey tee with a picture of the Mona Lisa holding a huge fish. The caption reads “The DaVinci Cod.”

Alton Brown is my Hero

Got it last Christmas. Not only do I love the picture, it’s also the most comfortable t-shirt I’ve ever had.

My favorite shirt. It’s not funny or clever, but it’s still my favorite.

The two that I keep safe and only wear on special and geeky occasions are souvenir shirts from GenCon '94 and '96. (My NASA shirt is a polo so that doesn’t count). :slight_smile:

But my favourite ever – now sadly less a shirt than a collection of holes – was hand drawn by my then girl-friend; a simple black fabric marker on white T-shirt rendering of the face of Grell’s Jon Sable Freelance.

Your first link doesn’t work.

It does, but I didn’t space it correctly. Click on “When” for the first shirt, and “encouragement” for the second. Sorry about that.

I know there are two separate links. Encouragement works fine, the other does not.

Comicwallpapers.co.uk

404 page not found

Favourite tee-shirt has no text, but just a photo of Teddy Roosevelt. Don’t know why, I just like it lots.

I wear a Rolling Stones t shirt, but cannot find a picture online as they’re mostly big tongues.

I get around a lot.

University of Gallifrey Fighting Time Lords
Besides being generally nerdy, I think the execution is fantastic.

Huh. Works for me. Try this one.

Now we’re in business! That one worked for me.