Whats your favorite yogurt flavor?

I like cherry vanilla and cherry pomegranite best.

Plain Greek with honey. The more fat the better, but it is hard to find more than 2%.

Also, this is a surprisingly even poll.

Greek Gods honey flavored yogurt is the best yogurt ever!

The fruit on the bottom stuff = Bananas and Anything

Premixed = Key lime or Pineapple

Dannon’s “Oikos” Greek yogurt. My favorite flavor is the fruit on the bottom peach. Black cherry and strawberry are excellent also.

Have one everyday at work on first break.

I hated yogurt with a fiery passion. Then I discovered Greek! I still don’t eat too much of it, but I do tend to eat it as an after-work, pre-workout snack. Chobani makes a blood orange that is just to die for! And also a pineapple that is pretty good.

Apricot but the brand I buy doesn’t make it anymore, so my second choice is strawberry.

Vanilla’s fine. Lemon’s good. I eat a small cup of each every day.

Boysenberry, when I can still find it!

I don’t really like yogurt but don’t hate it, either. I usually eat lemon or lime, both of which are hard to find. I can tolerate strawberry.

Agree on the Chobani blood orange yogurt! I buy peach and cherry most often, though that’s partly because those two fruits are generally safe from the kids. 8)

The best yogurt I ever had was garlic yogurt, made in a little Cretan village somewhere to the south of Khania…

We get plain unflavored greek yogurt. I tend to ‘flavor’ it by taking 1 of the individual servings of unsweetened apple sauce, or single serve diced fruits, draining off the syrup/juice and mixing with an equal part of yogurt. It works for us, we always have it around to make currys or whatever with, and I can control the sweetness myself.

Preflavored yogurt often gets this horrible area where the jam and the yogurt touch, and the jam curdles the yogurt or something, giving it a nasty chunky texture. I hate that.

When I eat yogurt, usually I eat plain yogurt and mix a spoonful of jam into it, whatever flavor we have handy. Sometimes I’ll do maple syrup instead. If it’s just slightly sweet, it’s a lot better than supersweet, IMO.

Key lime pie

Bacon

Opportunity lost. Worst username-post combo.

(Anyone tell me that it’s really pudding and I’ll punch you in the pedant gland)

Vanilla yogurt is not plain yogurt. Actual plain yogurt is good for many things. It makes a surprisingly interesting dip for all-dressed flavor potato chips; the resulting flavor combination is rather unlike either of its base components.

Among the fruit-flavored yogurts, I like peach.

Just plain, unsweetened, organic stuff. I use it in place of sour cream. I dip chips in it, top potatoes and scrambled eggs with it, and use it in curries. If I want something sweet, I swirl some honey in it, but don’t do that very often.

Chobani 2% Pineapple is the bombdiggity

Add one more vote for plain.