What's Your Homepage?

When I used my laptop, it was MyYahoo! Now that I surf on my phone, there is no homepage, obviously.

I’m ancient too.

Chrome with tabs:
Yahoo login page (work email)
Gmail login page (personal email)
SDMB
LiveJournal (what?)

Used to have FB, too, but now I use a separate Firefox browser window for that.

True enough, but occasionally the Google homepage gives you a pretty picture you don’t get to see with the toolbar.

Seriously, I use Google as my homepage because it’s nicely generic. Whatever I am looking to do, it will never (doodles aside) distract me enough to keep me from doing it. If the Dope was my homepage, I’d probably open a browser window to order a pizza online or some such and then, after an hour of reading and replying to threads, realize that I’m still hungry.

Google.

The basic Google home page many of us have been referring to is just the Google logo with the search box in the middle, a black toolbar, and a very few general Google links. I’d link to it, but today it has a Google Doodle tribute to Mark Twain.

iGoogle is a customizable Google page which can have news, weather, etc.

about:blank would make me think there was something wrong with my connection.

The homepage I use (the non-customizable one) looks like this.

I don’t even use about:blank. I just use the empty tab option.

That said, I do leave my browser open at all times, so a home page wouldn’t serve any purpose anyways.

Google. Then my university’s home page, then about:blank, now back to Google. Good old Google.

cnn.com, though I am headed the about:blank route.