What's your temperment?

I seem to be an Idealist/Healer as well. Very interesting thinks she did this one before but forgot about it

I took this a while ago, and was a Rational Inventor. (eNTp) I feel so special when I read the description of myself. Apparently I’m relatively rare.

Thanks for pointing that out. Now I’m pissed that in my description there’s a picture of Johnny Carson and Barbra Fuckin’ Streisand (NO! Please God, not Streisand)! On the description of Composers page, there’s thumbnail pix of Mel Brooks, Neil Simon (gag!), and Mozart.

I’m beginning to wonder about the validity of a test that lumps the likes of Neil Simon in with Wolfgang Mozart.

I now wish to change my temperment to be a Crafter, they feature Clint Eastwood, Amelia Earhart, Bruce Lee, and Chuck Yeager. Or maybe even a Promoter like Franklin Roosevelt, Teddy Rooselvelt, Winston Churchill, George Patton, and John Kennedy.

So I’ll see you guys around. I’m gonna take the test over and over again until I find which series of answers will get me one of these two groups. I mean, to hell with whatever the scientific theories are behind these results – I don’t wanna be in the same group as Neil Simon and Barbra Streisand!

Guardian Inspector
Have had to take this multiple times, and always test the same, though I’ve become slightly less introverted as the years pass by.

You’re the 4th person I know of who is also an eNTp. I took this test with about 125 people, and there were three of us eNTp’s in the group.

Do people think the descriptions are accurate? In my case it’s rather eerily accurate, especially the part about bending or ignoring the rules to get something done in a newer, faster, or better way, and then being AMAZED when people are upset you didn’t follow the rules. That pretty much sums up my career.

Rational/Mastermind.

INFJ. Idealist/Counselor. Obviously I’ve picked the right major.

Really? What are you majoring in?

I went to college for a while. I majored in registration with a minor in hackey-sack.

rational\mastermind.

hi pipefitter, do you go to amusement parks with a plan of attack?

Add another one to the list.

INFP Baby.

Interesting point Tabithina. I wonder why that is?

Guardian/Inspector

Me and Harry Truman.

Actually the description fits fairly well, except that my desk at work is always a mess. Maybe it counts that the mess bothers me, sometimes.

I’m still and INFP. Idealist and Healer.

I’m a rationalist coordinator. Like Ayn Rand.

–Tim

Still INFP, guardian/healer.

and, I forgot to add that with my Guardian/Inspector, my job fits right in. I’m an internal auditor. :stuck_out_tongue:

idealist/champion.

great, I’m the same type as a troll…

but I’m the same as jabe, too - idealist/champion.

Speaking of which, jabe, decide where you want to move to yet?

I’m an idealist and a healer. Who wants me to touch them?

I am always INFP also.

Am I OK?

Another idealist/healer.