Where the F*** did “cum” come from?

I’m curious: can someone email me rogue568’s rant, if anyone other than him happened to copy and paste it somewhere?

[QUOTE=WhyNot]
Wow, that was like one of those Magic Eye 3D vision thingies from the 80’s. I’m staring at it going, “I don’t ge------OH!” :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

I noticed it the first time I saw it (maybe I just have a dirty mind). I was wide eyed & dropped jaw, thinking “Who thought that one up?” :eek:

[QUOTE=Annie-Xmas]
I noticed it the first time I saw it (maybe I just have a dirty mind). I was wide eyed & dropped jaw, thinking “Who thought that one up?” :eek:
[/QUOTE]

I feel like a failure in the dirty mind department. I keep looking and not seeing. Of course, I could never do the Magic Eye things either.

I’m going to pout now. And then study the Krebs cycle.

[QUOTE=BlueKangaroo]
I feel like a failure in the dirty mind department. I keep looking and not seeing. Of course, I could never do the Magic Eye things either.

I’m going to pout now. And then study the Krebs cycle.
[/QUOTE]

I got it by reading it backwards.

the 11 makes the last two legs of an “M” shape, and the curves of the CW make a CU shape, with an extra leg to complete the “M”.

Ah. I looked at that, but didn’t quite see it. I guess I needed all the “connections”.

Thanks!

I just got some spam email.

Well it made me laugh.

Cum cum. What’s the big deal? That’s only twice and I feel great.

[QUOTE=RedFury]
Cum cum. What’s the big deal? That’s only twice and I feel great.
[/QUOTE]

How old are you?

[QUOTE=rayh]
How old are you?
[/QUOTE]

Cum again?

[QUOTE=RedFury]
Cum again?
[/QUOTE]

Again? That make 3 then? A late starter but seems to be getting the hang of it now.