Where to Properly Report Video Pirating

Mrs. HeyHomie’s teaching assistant has an acquaintance who has pirated DVD’s of movies that are still out in theaters - Catwoman, Garfield, and Shrek II, for example. He sells them for $5 each. No one really knows how he did it (we assume he snuck into the theater with a video camera & then used a DVD burner at home).

Anyway, I want to report this to the proper authorities. Trouble is, I don’t know where to go with this information. Please don’t suggest the local police; there is enough crack, prostitution, murder & rape going on in this town without the PD being bothered by pirated copies of Garfield making their way 'round the ghetto. I doubt the FBI would be interested, either (what with terrorism and all).

ISTR reading once that the MPAA or some such organization had set up a website or a hotline where one could report video pirates. Does anyone know about this?

What to do, what to do?

from here