Which Fantasy / Sci-Fi Character Are You?

To take the test, select an answer for each of the questions below, then click Score Results. There are no right or wrong answers, merely virtues and traits you most adhere to. You will then be matched with the fantasy or science fiction character that you have the most in common with.

These were my results:

Hmm… I’ve never had anyone refer to me as a “strong presence,” and I’m not much of an organizer of efforts. (except maybe the time when I successfully organized my sister’s surprise birthday party a couple years back)

I’m not sure I’ve ever educated others on my pet causes… in fact, I’m not even sure I have any pet causes! Eh well… :smiley:

I know I have a lot of anxiety and that I tend to focus on it too much. Concentration on the nere and now? I’d say that I probably need to do more of that myself.

End results: not sure if this is 100% accurate, but that’s what you tend to get with these online quizzes. They’re fun, though. :cool:
There are more than a few fantasy / sci-fi fans among us, so who wants to see which character they are? :slight_smile:

F_X

I’m Yoda!

Huh… I thought I’d be taller! :smiley:

Luke Skywalker

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It’s your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers

I’m Darth Maul! :slight_smile:

Ahem…

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming…:stuck_out_tongue:

he he, i’m Jean-Luc
An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.
he he, i like this game, but i spose i would be happy with that, seeing as it’s a personality quiz.

I think I watched Babylon 5 once when it first came on… I have no idea who this beeyotch is. :slight_smile:

I am Anakin Skywalker

I’m just a bad relationship away from mentaly choking people for looking at me funny and a upper resprotory problem

I’m John Sheridan. Off to Zha-ha-dum for me

I am Kosh. That’s OK, I suppose. I would probably be saying things like “Understanding is a three-edged sword.” if people ever bothered to ask me anything. I’d rather be Spock, though.

Wait a second, I"ve had that bad ::wheeze:: Relationship ::wheeze:: already. **Gazaelle Fetch my my mask and breating::weeeze:: aparatus! Quickly ::weeze:: FOOL!

Marcus Cole from Babylon 5

An honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

I had a good think about which sci-fi/fantasy character was most like me, and I thought, Aragorn pretty much sums me up… did the test and, lo and behold…
Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. There is a description of him at TheOneRing.net.

Crap, I’m a bald Frenchman, too.

I didn’t like this test. Not enough questions and not enough possibilities in each. There were several things about me that were not at all possibilities. Such as my being evil.

I think I’m going to have to hunt down whoever created this thing …

Indigo Montoya

Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others…

…Galadriel?!

Devoutly dedicated to helping lead others to glory, you are a strong, supportive, and spiritual caregiver.

Summoned, I take the place that has been prepared for me.

Delenn is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read her biography at the Worlds of JMS fansite.

Phew what a life i’ve had!

:smiley:

Wesley?

Wesley Crusher also, that’s a load of bull.

I am so Han Solo…

John Sheridan? I’m John Sheridan? What the hell…?