Which Fast Food Burger Joint has The Cheapest Burgers?

I swung into a McDonald’s yesterday for a quick bite. They still have a menu heading called, “1-2-3 dollar”. I got a cheeseburger and small fries. Each was $2.39.

Mashed on YouTube rated them as #9 on their rated list of ten national burger chains. I stopped paying attention to Mashed.

We have a Fuddy’s close to us. My main gripe is that they changed from dill to bread and butter pickle slices.

Reason enough to boycott them into oblivion. Seriously.

Agree.

When I get a craving for a Hickory burger, it’s often the taste of the pickle that comes to mind.

I love pickle on a burger, but never relish.

The whopper is a truly disgusting thing. A wide floppy mess.

Balance must be maintained. I am exactly the opposite. I’ll pull pickle chips off my burger but ladle on the relish.

I’ll take a wide burger any day over one that’s stacked so high that you have to practically unhinge your jaw like a snake to fit it in your mouth.

Relish on a burger? I don’t think I’ve ever had that except in the “burger sauce.” Dill pickle chips please!

And Whoppers do suck. It ain’t the size; it’s the weird grilled flavor.

I remember that place!

I do agree that eating a McDs burger does seem to cause some sort of bloating. The fries are still good, but no longer great.

But In&Out burgers do not, they are very tasty.

At one place they had dill pickle relish. But that is kinda rare, even at the store.

Ok, that I would go for!

Relish is usually always made with sweet pickles. I hate sweet pickles. I crave that sour.

Preach it!!

I always knew you were a person of refined and discerning tastes.

Unless it’s made with something else entirely, like peppers or green tomatoes. My family has an excellent recipe for green tomato relish.

The Committee. Its their job to close places people enjoy.:wink:

:smiling_face: Aw, garsh.

Sounds yummy!

It’s impossible to get anything edible for under a dollar anymore even AM/PM burgers are like a buck 50s and they’re mostly meat-flavored soy burgers these days

The last few times ive eaten Mcds it was like eating very salty styrofoam and yeah burger king isn’t grilled anymore I’m told … what gets me is ok I don’t mind lettuce on my burger but sometimes I get a flippin’ salad bar on my burger …jack in the box is especially good for this .,

I get really bad gas from McDonald’s food… same with del taco/bell at least with the latter tho its cause of the beans and spicy food (and why do I eat diablo sauce even though its on my don’t eat list…)

And I have a confession ok about 15-20 years ago my gallbladder was removed and because of post-op complications, I was on a liquid diet for almost 2 weeks … my mc Donalds had a special of .29 cheeseburgers with a limit of 40 … and since it was about 12 people on NFL day we’d have 3 or 4 people hit them up for the limit …I’m ashamed to say I bought 40 of them at 10 am even with dozing off and all day I ate about at least 30 or a few more over than that… I was eating them in 3 bites …

Wendys had a deal like that for their “superbar” which was a knock-off of sizzlers salad bar and mom would get her burger and us a kids burger and pay 2 bucks for the salad bar of which the 3 of us shared … so shed pay like 8 bucks for something that should of costs 25 …and officially wendys didn’t care as long as the kids weren’t over 15 because of food wastes and such

The BK burgers now taste like lighter fluid. The whopper jr. was my go-to fast food fix for decades. They may have been disgusting before, but they are disgusting and totally inedible now.

It’s interesting to me people keep saying this, because I’ve thought they’ve tasted like lighter fluid since I was a kid, which is many decades ago now. I was always a McDonald’s kid and mostly disliked ‘flame-broiled’ BK even way back when. If former fans are now saying they taste like lighter fluid now, I can only imagine what an old hater like myself would experience. Almost makes me want to buy one to see how much I’d dislike it :grinning:.

Around here, it’s now $1.39 for any size. Still a decent deal, but not a buck.