Which National Park Did You Last Visit?

For us, it was Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park on the Big Island of Hawaii, this past July.

Arches National Park

Did a day trip to Crater Lake when we had friends visiting in October.

Grand Canyon - hiked to the bottom (and back!)

Mammoth Cave I think in August.

Canyonlands, I traversed the White Rim trail a week and a half ago.

Zion, last year sometime.

Beautiful place.

The most visited NP in the US,

Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Last was Mesa Verde this May. Unfortunately the big dwelling was not open yet but the second biggest was and it was quite impressive itself.

Next one will be Guadalupe Mountains National Park this upcoming May because it is the first one out West that you can get to from Florida that is high enough that you can start acclimatizing for the rest of your journey. Sleep at almost 6000 feet and hike up to 8000 something.

No idea, but it had to be one of the many in the Four Corners area: Zion, Canyonlands, Bryce, Mesa Verde, Arches, etc. It’s been a few years since we were there, so memory fades.

I hiked the Narrows last year too. :slight_smile:

National Park - Acadia National Park
National Park System - Cape Cod National Seashore

Hmm…I do a real lot of travelling, but it seems that a lot of that isn’t National Parks, though we have a lot of state parks and other natural-type areas in recent travels. The answer for me is probably Acadia, which was a whole nine years ago. I find it hard to believe that none of our travels in that time has been a bona-fide National Park, but I’m reviewing my travels mentally and that’s the answer I seem to come up with for now.

Sandy Hook part of the Gateway National Recreation Area.

Good beach, oldest working US lighthouse, the batteries.

Hot Springs National Park.
Hot Springs, Ark.

Missed Edit Window: I was in Hot Springs, Arkansas in the summer of 2015 and I’m pretty sure that the parts of the city I was in are part of Hot Springs National Park, though that wasn’t really intentional as a National Park visit.

Just a couple of days ago: Pinnacles National Park (east side). I go down there at least a couple of times a year, sometimes for a hike up to the High Peaks or Bear Gulch Cave, other times just to hang out and soak up some peace and quiet. Part of the attraction is a really nice drive on CA 25, aka the “Airline Highway”.

Yellowstone, end of May 2017. Geysers and lots of other geothermals. Lots of animals to see.

Same here - we were there in May 2017, on our last day in Hawaii. We had been to Volcanoes National Park a few days before that.

Rocky Mountain National Park, quite some time ago.