Whiskey Tango Foxtrot part 2: Hungry Red Blobs and a Screaming Pudgy Robot

After last night’s electronic voice revue, I woke up this morning and started dicking around in the other sides of YouTube, only to emerge with this clip.

Yeah, we couldn’t figure it out either.

Apparently, it’s a red blobbish thing eating a pudgy robot named TOM 1 as he yells the following: “No, wait, no no NOOOOOOOOOO!” The last shout sounds more like “NAAAAAAAAARGH” due to the voice actor not giving a damn.

And why is he telling it to wait, if it’s obviously not gonna stop? What would happen if it did stop and wait when TOM 1 told it to? Why is this red thing so hungry? Is it sentient? Is it a cute little blobby thing that’s sad that there’s nothing to eat, and happy that it found something to eat, when TOM 1 is screaming “NAAAOOOOOOGH!”

What do you think about these 3 seconds of WTF?

I think the other links on the page explain it very nicely.

You want bizarre, there’s apparently a whole cottage industry of Peppa Pig bootleg videos involving very little respect for intellectual property rights.

Peppa Pig being abducted by Venom and then saved by her parents as Spider-Man(s)
Peppa Pig being abducted again by Venom and saved by Pokemon
Peppa Pig and every IP under the sun including Maleficent, Angry Birds, Arthur (the aardvark, not the drunk), Plants vs Zombies, Bubble Guppies, Frozen, The Hulk, Indiana Jones and God only knows what else.

Why? Who knows? But there’s tons of the things.

Why? WHY?! WHY’D YOU FUCKING LINK THEM?! I WOULDN’T EVEN FUCKING SEARCH THEM! GOD!