White girls and black guys

We are…? Well, damn! Why did I work so hard for this Membership Card (which I almost didn’t get because I flunked The Electric Slide portion of the test) then? :smiley:

I’ve noticed this also and in fact know a petite, redhead who started going with black men and today she is the size of a whale! When I worked in a clinic, white women who came in and who were dating black men were almost always obese, though their partners were usually trim and muscular and good looking. It was a rare thing to spot a salt and pepper couple with the white girl being trim and slim and another thing that I spotted was interesting; in all examples of these couples I met, the white girl developed black mannerisms and attitudes, instead of it being the other way around.

From what I observed, I took it that black guys just prefer big women. Like in Italian families one will normally find the wife to be pretty stout. When I have seen the rare reverse salt and pepper couple, that is a white man with a black woman, the reverse is true in that she is slim and trim and so is he usually. Now this topic will self destruct as everyone climbs on the Politically Correct band wagon and pretends that there are no differences between the two races and get obnoxious about it all.

Okay Biggirl, I see why you’re hoarse…

Omnivore, in this scientific study of yours, how many obese white women did you notice that were going with white men? I guess I can also assume that you knew this women before they dated black men which is why you noticed the shift in their mannerisms and attitudes?

Am I to assume that white men are only dating and married to small women?

I’d just like to echo what Biggirl said.

Sure black men prefer obese women. They also prefer short women or tall women or skinny women or curvy women or men with beards or men with shaved heads or men with a penchant for anime. The same can be said for men of every other race on the planet.

If you see one or five or twenty black men with obese, white women it’s because those men like those women. Period.

Silly me. I just married my black, trim, muscular husband because I love him. And he married his white, overweight, wife because he loves her. That’s all. No big mystery. Two people meet, connect, fall in love, get married, have fights, make-up, have fights, make-up, make love, have kids, and grow old together. I don’t think it has anything to do with “race”. Or it shouldn’t, not if you are a mature, intelligent adult.

You see, you needed that card because you live in Kansas. Everybody knows black people don’t really live in Kansas and you need some sort of ID to prove it.

To bad black people don’t have that toaster give-away program like gay people do.

Bullshit… I got me a free barbecue grill, courtesy of the local chapter of the Daughters of the Exoduster Movement. :smiley:

wait.
Coldie has a girlfriend? :sad:
:: jar runs off weeping into the arms of her husband::

It’s her rack that really did it, right?

:wink:

It’s not just fat women, black guys seem to have great luck getting white women who are a little “off”. She’ll have a kickin’ body but an enormous goiter or cauliflower ears.
IT’S BECAUSE BLACK GUYS CARE ABOUT WHAT’S INSIDE THE WOMAN!!! and i’m not talking about the tasteless joke i could make so easily

Jar, if you really want to get back at him, you could shout “Je kan m’n reet likken, klompen-jochie!”

Just, um, don’t involve me in this.

FINALLY! Heptapod has shown us the definitive biological difference that defines race. BLACK GUYS care about what’s inside the woman. WHITE GUYS do not.

Done and done. Collunsbury…we no longer need your services. :rolleyes:

How did you infer, from what heptapod wrote, that he thinks white guys do not care about what’s inside the woman?

I have a hypothesis. And as a card-carrying negro, I feel comfortable saying this:

1. This society’s standard of beauty rests on white women. White women are considered the “ideal” form which everyone is inculcated to love and adore.

2. In this society, the “powerful” men have beautiful women hanging off their arms.

3. Generally speaking, black men have no aversion to flesh and curves.

I’m not saying my hypothesis is correct, but it is another explanation besides the black-men-see-the-beauty-inside hypothesis.

well, you’re obviously mistaken, monstro 'cause according to some of the prior posters, fat white women are ‘the bottom of the barrel’.

:rolleyes:

I agree with monstro.

I’m a white guy, btw. I also have some black friends who are really into that blow hair that the white chicks have. That blow hair is desirable because of monstro’s point 1.

Juanita, I inferred it from heptapod saying that all of the white women who are a ‘little off’ (i.e. fat, goiter, cauliflower ears) are available to black men because the insensitive, shallow white men have passed them over.

Don’t forget those shallow, insensitive Asian, Hispanic and American Indian men who passed them over too!!!

[sup]White woman, little more hourglass than I should have , checking mirror for further signs that I am the bottom of the barrel[/sup]

Um-
What the hell are cauliflower ears?

Here’s my take:

What you think is a higher than normal rate of partnership (black guy/big white woman) is not really the case. It’s only because you noticed it and it stuck in your head. You’ve probably seen just as many asian men with white women or asian women with white men, shapes and sizes all, but didn’t think anything of it. The percentage of black men who like big white women is probably the same as white guys who like big white women, you just don’t think anything of it. It’s just perception.

But then again, Sir Mix A-lot gave us the straight dope in Baby Got Back.