Who are you most like?

According to that game, it says I’m Felicity. I guess I DO have the hair (the long version, not after she chopped it off).

I’m Natalie from The Facts of Life. Well I like writing, but I don’t really picture myself as Natalie. I think I’m another Mary Richards. I’m bad at giving parties.

Heh…I’m Ellen from, you guessed it, Ellen.

Either Chandler from Friends, or Jerry from Seinfeld. It’s a toss-up. Basically I’m a uber-smartass.

You can tell them which if you like, Noc. :wink:

The previous site told me that I’m Hyde from That 70’s Show. That’s not too far a stretch. :smiley:

Can there…BE any more Chandlers on this board?

I’m the unseen neighbor from Home Improvement.

king of spain: That would be personality-wise, I’m a Giles. Physically, I’m more of a Vincent D’ Onofrio, but taller, balder, and more lithe.

Similarities to Giles: I’m a teacher. I talk with a stammer. I wear glasses. I think the solutions to most problems can be found in books. I’m a seriously geeky bookworm.

According to the above site, I’m most like either Jack Bauer on 24 or Al Gore. I think the latter more accurate.

Oh, and among West Wing characters, I’m most like Jed Bartlett.

The game says I am Joey Potter from Dawson’s Creek. I have never watched an episode so I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing…

Anyway, I’ll say I’m an Ellen, with a little bit of Niles Crane thrown in.

(as I always do in grave evaluations) and she says she thinks I resemble Maurice Minnifield from Northern Exposure.
Ok, I can live with that.

You know that TV show, the one with all the people on it? There’s this one female character that everybody likes. And she’s got this boyfriend/husband that you never see but seems like a nice enough guy? That’s me.

I’m Lorelei Gilmore from The Gilmore Girls.

Except with three dogs, two rats, and a pseudo-kid (male) instead of a big-foreheaded daughter.

But I do have the exact same mother as Lorelei does (minus the millions).

Scarily enough I’m a lot like Ben from Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist. He’s the doc’s son. Yup, I’m just that motivated and just that suave around women.

Oh dear god!!! It says I’m Eddie, Chandler Bing’s ex-psychopathic roommate. That is not good, not good at all.

Yikes. According to that site I’m Greg from Dharma and Greg.

I’m Dan Connor from the Roseanne Barr show, with a beard.

According to that site, I am Grace from “Will and Grace.” Not tooo far off, but with a lot of Karen (and a bit of Jack) thrown in, for my money.

By the way, I grew up with the guy who created “Friends,” and he IS Chandler. Except that, unlike Chandler, he actually IS gay.

According to that website, I’m Mya from “Just Shoot Me”!

Bleh!

I’m the un-gay Will, from Will and Grace.

Luke Skywalker. Idealistic, a little naive, trying to be heroic but struggling with my own passions.

And Cranky IS the Snuggle Bear.