Who are you most like?

It sounded like a good idea, since I couldn’t think of “who” I would be. But then my responses crashed the server. Apparently they need to put a more powerful computer on the job.

“I’m the un-gay Will, from Will and Grace.”

—So, ummm, Plnnr, ya wanna get a place together?

Doh, me too! I knew there was a reason I always agreed with your posts. . .

Now if I had to pick who I am really like I would guess Dante from the movie Clerks.

-me

Apparently I’m not Red Foreman from That 70’s Show.

I’ll just go and stand over here with the rest of the Chandlers…

Hey, it was going to tell me I was Elaine Benes, but I said I wasn’t a really bad dancer. Then it occured to me that Elaine would have said the same thing . . . So am I Grace or Elaine?

Wonder if this site lists older shows? I’m more like Our Miss Brooks . . .

Hey, the game said I am Brad from Nickelodeon’s “Hey Dude!”! That’s pretty cool…she’s smart and independent and tough. But, ewwww, I bet she smells like horses.

Well, according to that site, I’m Balki from Perfect Strangers. I suppose that’s reasonable… But I’d be more inclined to say Professor Hinkley from Gilligan’s Island or Mr. Spock, from Star Trek. It’s those dang questions like “Are you an alien”, and “Are you stranded on a desert island” that screw things up.

That’s a way cool site, by the way. I’ve a special fondness for user-maintained Internet databases.

Does anyone know who Kevin Ward from “SF” is? I think someone entered themselves into that database. Anyway, the problem with that site is that it only deals with sit-coms, whereas I imagine I’d be a recurring guest character on a drama show. Can’t think of any archivists though (and I don’t watch enough TV). Maybe…

Giles from Buffy? Immersed in minutae, bookish and nerdy, wears glasses and has a very English-sounding name, generally socially inept–though definitely NOT surrounded by nubile, wise-cracking teenagers.

It says I’m Ozzie Nelson! But I blew it up 4 times before it got to the end, so I’m skeptical.

Left to my own devices I would have said I’m Quincy.

According to the site, I’m Murdock from the A-Team. Bwahaha… Now to get some training in how to not hit people as I unload machine guns at them from ten feet away.

Personally, I would have said Byers from The Lone Gunmen. I’m nuts, but geeky too.

I look like the guy from Blues Clues, but if i was most like him, i would buy lots of paper bags. Rather, i am kinda an amalgamation of Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and Frasier’s brother, of whom I cannot remember his name.

Hmm. Well, so far nobody but the OP seems to think they resmble a stupid, ugly, or buffoonish character. What a coincidence.

I’m like Tom Brokaw for better or worse.

Did you see my post? Ben from Dr. Katz? Stupid? Check. Ugly? Semi-check. Buffoonish? check, check. The only real difference between me an him is I’m smarter and have had slightly more education. But other then that, I am Ben. Without the pot-bellied pigs.

The site says I’m Buffy (tee hee!!!), but I’m more Willow. With a few extra pounds.

It claims I’m Stephen Keaton from Family Ties. I’ve never watched Familt Ties, so I don’t know if I’m supposed to be pleased or insulted… Only 14 people have made that choice, so it’s pretty obscure.

WTF? :confused: I mean, I know who that is, but how they came up with that is beyond me…

When My So-Called Life was on, several of my friends told me they watched it just because Claire Danes’s character reminded them so much of me (both looks and personality).

I’m still not sure that’s a compliment :smiley:

I’d like to think that I could fall into the Eric Foreman (That 70’s Show) category…but I fear that I too might slip into the Chandler Bing type (as observations from my friends have ended-up).

Oh wow…I went to the dictator site and it said that I was Vicki, the robot from Small Wonder.
That’s so cool!
But I was going to say that I most resemble Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls, because I have that hair and I fly around and open cans of serious whoop-ass.