Who are you most like?

I’m that guy from Monty Python’s Flying Circus played by Michael Palin who goes on the long bike trip and keeps on falling down and unwittingly annoying people and then meets the other guy pkayed by Terry Jones who gets hit on the head and thinks he’s Trotsky and then thinks he’s some female singer.

Yeah, that’s me.

According to the site, I am Ralph Kravitz (sic) from The Honeymooners.

IIRC, the character’s last name was Kramden.
Also IIRC Kravitz was the last name of the nosy neighbor on Bewitched.

Actually, I always thought I was more the Dan Connor type.

This thread is bringing back so many warm memories! Family Ties, Hey Dude!, Perfect Strangers, Small Wonder…good times.

Anyway, I was going to say Phoebe from Friends because an awful lot of people tell me I talk like her…but personally, I would compare myself to Rhoda Morgenstern pre-weight loss/own show. The chubby, lovable, bitter sidekick, that’s me!

But the website said Carrie from Sex In The City. I was briefly flattered, but quickly realized that Carrie is about as far from me as humanly possible. First of all, I don’t have sex nearly as often, and I don’t rebound as quickly as she does. I can’t afford her wardrobe and wouldn’t really want to look like that anyway - I’m way more Charlotte, fashion-wise. I hate stilettos. I never would have gotten engaged to Aiden, but then I probably would have committed hari-kari when Big showed up in the Hamptons with Natasha. Also, I would never, ever compare myself to Babs, even Babs in “The Way We Were” - no man is worth that. Basically, we share an extreme desire to throw Big on the floor and ravage his body with our tongues. That ain’t much.

Rhoda it is, with a touch of Phoebe’s “I live on another planet” quality thrown in.

According to that site, I’m Topanga from Boy Meets World???

Naaaaaaah. The one at emode says I’m Rachel. I like that slightly better.

Holy Crist!

It tells me I am **Elise Keaton ** from Family Ties. That could not be further from the truth.

I’m more like Daria ** and Chandler Bings ** love child.

Then Came Bronson.

I’m going to putt around on a hog and save people’s fingers from wall sockets.

According to the site, I’m Hope from Thirtysomething.

Good God, it’s right!

I’m Carol Davis from “Soap” according to the website. (Who is she?) But I usually act more like Elaine from Seinfeld, on one of her calmer days. :cool: