Who are you wearing?

Hey, Newcastle? Check out Ephesians 6:11! :smiley:

I believe I’m on record as stating that sweatpants make excellent pajamas. :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless you’re Don Draper. And you’re lounging in bed in the morning, and your usually-perfectly-groomed hair is tousled with the forelock falling over your eyes and… Oh, excuse me.

Inquiring minds want to know…

I’m wearing an old shirt that says “TimeBridge Communications” and Dockers myself. And I don’t own a pajama outfit…

-XT

In fact, I was! MANLY!

However, that was then. Now, I am wearing St. John; Chuck Taylor; Sebastian Kresge; and the venerable trio of Bradley, Voorhees, and Day (who have replaced Ms. Stewart at penis duty). All these guys died before I was born. My current sartorial ensemble is a veritable charnel house.

Who am I wearing?

Sophie, with erratic tufts of Eddy, Teddy, Freddy, Squash, Pumpkin, Peanut, Sally, and Schooner.

Indeed you are. :smiley:

For the record, I’m wearing an Eddie Bauer tee and a no-idea pair of sweatpants. I think I retain my man card, which is unfortunate as I am not one. :frowning:

For the record, I am in my pajamas right now. Old Navy flannel pants (white with pink stripes and a little siliver metallic threading), a pink tank top, and a white sweatshirt. with a small silver design on one of the sleeves. It’s compulsive, I can’t help it! :smiley:

Now my keyboard is wearing coffee. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish I had a pencil-thin mustache
The Boston-Blackie kind.
A two-toned Ricky Ricardo jacket
And an autographed picture of Andy Devine…

For me, I want to know who people are wearing so I know who it is I’m laughing at.:wink:

I am wearing my wife’s-brand pajama bottoms and a wife-beater by Calvin. One day my wife will make my wife-beaters and then the circle will be compleat.

Old Navy. 3 for $25!

Old karate gi bottoms (unbelievably soft) and piece of soft rope with old ratty tee shirt…FREE! :slight_smile:

-XT

A tad obsessive, perhaps, but at least it sounds adorable. :smiley:

At least mine match too (black tee + black and red pants)? I’d normally be more dressed than this, I swear! I blame the flu. :frowning:

Update: Polo Ralph Lauren shirt (probably the only piece of clothing in my entire wardrobe that I paid full price for) and no-name skirt that I got at Syms for $15. Well, it says “Focus 2000” on the tag, so I guess it does have a name, but not one that anybody’s ever heard of.

Apologies if I’ve just offended the heir to the Focus 2000 fortune. I may not have known your name, but I like your skirt.

Yeah, I was struck by that particular rant by Miranda too. Fashion IS important for a lot of reasons. Fashion-as-a-spectator sport may seem silly, but I don’t suppose it’s any sillier than a lot of other things, like (regular) spectator sports. Both are huge industries that a lot of people find interesting, but that a lot of other people like to turn their noses up at so that they can feel all superior and stuff.

Well, there’s a chance you might be able to pull this kind of look off. The only problem is that if you succeed, the only girls you’ll attract are those pathetic souls who think that they’re channeling Bettie Page.

I’ll admit myself that I went into that movie sympathizing with Hathaway’s character completely as far as the fashion thing went, but that speech by Streep actually turned me right around on that. I mean, I was as much of a casual Project Runway fan as anyone, but I hadn’t really thought about all the JOBS that the fashion industry supports. It is a fairly important segment of the economy, and it has the virtue of actually producing a PRODUCT, rather than servicing an intangible.

I’m wearing a yellow and blue tie-dyed souvenir shirt from Aruba. This shirt is awesome! I walk into a room and all the walls and ceiling take on a reflected yellow tint 'cause it’s so bright. This is a shirt to be noticed in.

Can I offer you some unsecuritized, debt-swapped debentured ARM futures (derived from some uncollateralized CDOs, packaged in 33 tranches) on my next year’s pajama-outfit line today?

<Mrs. Lovett>Good, you got it.</Mrs. Lovett>

A hot brunette around my waist.