Who are your favorite posters?

Just remembered Winston Smith . Quite cool.

Eve
XJETGIRLX
and
Athena

Those are the names that stick out to me. I just enjoy their posts! :slight_smile:

I make a point to read all of Scylla’s and December’s posts. Otherwise I’m not much on associating names and posts until I’m reminded.

Gosh Meat, I’m flattered. Thanks.

Right back atcha.

I have to agree with most of the names already mentioned here so I wont list them again and use up a lot of bandwidth. Some that I haven’t seen listed yet that I have been impressed with are ExTank, Exgineer, ResIpsaLoquitor and I’m sure I’ll think of some more as soon as I hit submit.

Wow, Meatros - I’ve never been named on any thread before! That was sweet. Thank you!

I bow down to your Joey Tribiani-like wisdom.

Tibs.

I’m a huge fan of MrVisible, who always has insightful, well-written things to say. I also like DanielWithrow–he strikes me as really smart and reasonable.

Also, nothing beats talking with LolaCocaCola and jayjay about reality tv!

A few of my personal favs (in no particular order)…

elucidator
tomndebb
minty green
Duck Duck Goose
Tamerlane

Others I like have already been listed, but here’s a few more I like based on their postings on a particular topic:

Kimstu
Biggirl
Olentzero
erislover
edwino
RickJay

Additionally, the folowing are new posters or posters I’ve come to recently appreciate:

Apos
js_africanus
Sauron
zev_steinhardt

Also, the following are posters that (while I may not necessarily like/agree with the positions they take on certain topics) I like because they bring a perspective to the SDMB that’s often contrary to my own:

Sam Stone
december
IzzyR

If we keep this up we’re going to expose the clique :wink:

her majesty lorna

You know, after all these months, that still cracks me up!

Not biased at all are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have too many favourites to mention. :slight_smile:

Esprix and Giraffe slay me. That mean chick is pretty cool too. :smiley:

Here they go, in order of reading priority:

It’s a Treat They Posted, Read Now
Eve
Cal Meacham
Ukelele Ike
Wendall Wagner

Gotta Read ASAP
Zev Steinhardt
Fenris
Diane
Maeglin
Polycarp
TomnDeb
Byzantine

Gonna Read Next, Hope They Never Leave
Tar Tarkas
Coldfire
Qadcop…
BigGirl
ChinaGuy
Guinistasia
Fairy Chat Mom
CrankyasanOldMan
Hillbilly Queen
Duck Duck Goose
and a bunch of other posters that I can’t think of right now. If I mispelled your name, sorry.

Just a few of my favorites, I know I’m leaving out a ton. I’m just real tired and the only thing keeping me up is the 3 cups of coffee swimming inside my body somewhere.

Coldie, Jarbabyj, meatros, ivylass, rockingchair, RueDeDay, OpalCat, Blackeyes, Bearflag, Homer, scylla, and SPOOFE. And whatever happened to Mega the Roo? Her posts always made me laugh, she seemed like a real interesting person.

I’d like to second Exgineer, if I may.

[sub][hijack] and who is stalking whom now? [/hijack][/sub]:slight_smile:

I also like all the Doper Trekkers. & “Panda the Panderer” just slays me!

Thanks you very much. I actually enjoy discussiong those issues iwth Polycarp, whom I now count as a friend, and have for quite some time.

Agreed.

Wooo whooo! I made it on someone’s list!

I’m not an idiot/A-hole after all!!
What’s that? I could be on his list because of those reasons??

Fenris
Shib
Q the M
Airman Doors

there’s others, I know, but I can’t remember names off the top of my head.

Thanks for making my SDMB a beter time.

That infrequent poster Cecil Adams hasn’t made anyone’s list yet?