Who do think is drop dead, I gotta have 'em gorgeous?

I have to say Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Keira Knightley, Adriana Lima. In that order.

For guys: Dylan McDermott, Noah Wyle, Viggo Mortenson, Sean Bean

I am surprised no one has mentioned (same sex for me) George Clooney. As a guy I completely want to be that guy. He is good looking, has a good sense of humor, seems to be humble but not to the point of silliness.

When it comes to male actors, I admire their style, delivery, and presence, but I don’t find them drop dead anything. I’m very drawn to studio-era personae - Stewart, Tracy, Grant, Holden, Widmark, Walter Pidgeon, Glenn Ford. I don’t find that depth of easy masculinity in today’s leading men. Maybe Hugh Jackman has it, but he hasn’t really found his great role yet.

Drop-dead gorgeous actresses, OTOH…where do I begin? Myrna Loy? OK, Myrna Loy. 1932 model pre-diva Crawford. Margaret Sullavan, Greer Garson, Anne Baxter, Leslie Caron, early Shirley MacLaine. Kim Novak! Doris Day. Skip ahead to the present…Scarlett, Salma Hayek, Alicia Witt (wherefore art thou Alicia Witt?). Laura Linney. Helen Hunt in her Mad About You days. Julie Bowen. Gillian Anderson! Mary Lynn Rajskub?

Catherine Keener. Claire Forlani. Linda Fiorentino (where’s she lately?) Maura Tierney. Maggie Gyllenhaal…

Hope Davis.

Irene Dunne!

I was going to add her. I watched Raiders for shits and giggles, then Animal House came from NetFlix the next day. Holy beautiful, Indy!

I’m not sure what’s wrong with the rest of you people, but Brendan Fraser is my dreamboat.

And I’d switch sides forBillie Piper.

Daisy Fuentes

Oh, I’d hit that. I’d also like to second or third Sean Bean. Not many women make a huge impression on me, but I’d consider Rose McGowan.

Theres not much me and Hardship agree on, but I will give her this; That Aaron Eckhart is one handsome man. And Vincent Cassel too. Thats her top two. Shes got good taste.

Me? I’ve got a strange eye for the ladies. Whereas I will of course go weak at the knees for the likes of Scarlett Johansson or Keira Knightly, one paricularly memorable crush of mine was on the Red Haired Doctor with the Limp from ER.

But forced to choose, I’ll go with Scarlett. :wink:
Or, or, or theres a new ad on tv for a Renault Clio, with a man and a woman debating whether France or England is best… The woman is kinda beautiful.

I’m a big fan of Audrey Tautou, myself.

Elizabeth Taylor before she became a caricature of herself.

Viggo Mortensen. Hot DAMN!

Beautiful girls I envy:
Gillian Anderson
Alicia Witt
Keira Knightley
Sarah Thompson
Jessica Alba
Drool-worthy guys:
Ryan Reynolds (but doesn’t he kind of look like Haley Joel Osment in this picture? Weird)
Heath Ledger
Adrian Grenier
Paul Walker
Colin Farrell
Kevin Zegers He’s smokin’ even if he is practically a baby
Eric Szmanda

I prefer very ethnic looking Chinese, Korean and Filipino girls. Therefore, it’s as good as impossible to give you an example of someone from Hollywood which I find to be extremely racist when it comes to giving roles to Asian women, or black women who don’t look like they’re half-white.

Most of the men that have been mentioned here have a certain pussy-ass-ness to them. Hey, if you like the pretty boys, that’s your thing and I’m not criticizing it - but there seems to be a definite preference for the more metrosexual men here. So I nominate Johnny Messner of Tears of the Sun, Running Scared and Anaconda III. This is a guy who is in no danger of being mistaken for a pussy. He has a perfect receding hairline and widows peak, making him look like a far cry from any man you might see. I find this man to be quite good, really.

Goodness, while going with my stock Gregory Peck answer I forgot my current “I’d leave you for that man in a heartbeat, honey.” crush, J.D. Morgan.

I’d have to agree. I’d do either of them (or both of them simultaneously) any place, any time. No question, case closed.

What about Ming-Na? She played Dr.Chen (i think it was Chen) on ER, as well as numerous other small roles and guest spots on TV and movies.

Yes, she looks amazing. But she’s no superstar. I had to do an image search to know who you’re talking about.

Ugg,Ugg,Ugg—Give me your women and I’ll spare your life—Ugg,Ugg!

I opened this thread with the thought of posting these two names. Maybe NoClueBoy and I shouldn’t go bar hopping together; we’d want to pick up the same chicks?

If I needed to change my appearance to look like some other guy, I think I’d pick Pierce Brosnon.