Who do you have a crush on right...NOW?

My wife. :smiley:

Ok, no fair, yes I love her madly and all, but a CRUSH?

No way I’m telling you. But this someone I see through work a lot - probably 3-4 times a week - she’s about 27-28 or so, very cute, very smart/capable, works in a difficult job and does it with such ease that it makes me envious.

But that’s not what a crush is about, is it. No, it’s a crush because she’s so so so so hot.

And she always smells nice and fresh like she just got out of the shower. And she always does this little touching thing with me, whether it’s grabbing my arm to make a point, or swing a rolled up paper at me to pretend being annoyed at me. No doubt it’s her way of harmlessly flirting, and god knows, all loving my wife issues aside, there’s a lot of reasons never to go there, so it is all harmless.

But still, oh boy. Ya know?

Keith Olbermann. He’s just so delightfully snarky.

There’s a girl at work I don’t know but damn is she CUUUUUUUTE. Odds that anything will happen: Approximately 0.000000000000000000000001%.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: James Spader is a sexy bitch.

Also Alton Brown (Good Eats) and Adam Savage (Mythbusters). My boyfriend has told me that if I ever end up leaving him for Adam Savage or a pirate captain, it’s okay, he’ll understand. He’s so sweet. :smiley:

My boss. He’s only 6 years older than me, very cute, very nice, very funny and one of my best friends. He just broke up with his fiancee of 7 years and I’m in the process of a breakup with my fiancee of 7 years. We have gotten along great since the day we met. We work well together. We have the same interests and personality flaws. Seems like it was meant to be huh?
Unfortunately, he’s my boss and I would never jepordize the job that I love like that. Also, I don’t think I’m his type. Most of my male friends treat me like one of the guys. They don’t seem to realize I’m a chick.

A friend of a friend. I apparently still have my weakness for blond boys.

Let’s see…

Two women from my work. They’re both short, cute, cuddly, curvy, Italian-looking, and they work in Finance or somewhere across the road so that I don’t even know their names. But I run into them in the lunch lineup occasionally.

An engineer at my work. Tall, slender, Serbian, brown hair, smart, weird sense of humour, always laughing. If she wasn’t married… sigh

A woman on the bus I take to work. Works at the bank, medium height, stocky, dresses modestly but with hints of an amazing figure, brown skin, slight double chin (did I mention how sexy a double chin can be on the right woman?), straight glossy black hair tied back… a classic ‘under the radar’ woman. It’s difficult to think straight around her.

South Asian women in general.
East European women.
East Asian women.
Heck, just women in general…

:: fans self ::

The women on this board: you are smart, sexy, and funny. It’s incredibly annoying that you always seem be too young, too married, or too far away. I won’t name names.

Right now I’m dividing my crush attention between two men–I’m such a slut! Clive Owen has been my sweetie for a while now, but ever since watching “Lie With Me” I’m all conflicted and bemused by Eric Balfour and all I can think of is “sandwich.” Funny, that… wonder what it means? :wink:

Of course, the nasty redhead from that movie, played by Lauren Lee Smith can also come along to be the mayo in said sandwich if she likes–all this and what looks like natural redhead fuzzy bits, my my…

…thanks for asking! :stuck_out_tongue:

My wife.

We celebrate our 14th anniversery this June, and I awake every day thanking Og that he brought us together.

And no… she’s not looking over my shoulder right now.

Wow. I haven’t had a crush in forever. It’s been like…a year. Being poor sucks.

Looks like I really need to get myself a damned life :smiley: .

Chico the Electrician on HGTV’s Devine Design. He’s just a cutie and I had no idea that he was 46 until I read the above article. He looks half that age.

Paul on the same show has a certain cuteness too but my heart belongs to Chico. sigh

Wentworth Miller, my TV boyfriend. He’s what hot and sweaty was made for…

A girl I met at the beginning of last year, with whom I now have one class; I’ve had feelings for her for a year and a half, and now it hurts just to see her. Sometimes being sensitive is an enormous pain in the ass (not to mention a pain in the heart).

The girl that looks like a brunette Claire Danes who works on the project at which I’m currently attending a conferences. Ref: [thread=368729]this thread. It’ll pass in a couple of days. To be replaced by…hmmm…well, no one on the horizon.

I need to get out more. If I can’t have a life, I at least need to fantasize about having a life.

Stranger

I guess the famous one would be Natalie Portman. For my money there simply isn’t a more beautiful person in the world. Plus I’ve heard she has a pretty good head on her shoulders. My bloody friend got to work with her on set a few days ago and didn’t even try to set me up with her.

Ironically, the real life crush I have is my friend that got to work with Natalie Portman. She’s beautiful, a lot of fun, thinks I’m attractive for some ungodly reason, and thinks I’m marriage material. Unfortunately she isn’t ready to date someone that’s marriage material.

Hot guy in California.

Sadly, I have no excuse to go to California to see him, to woo him, so I’m sort of screwed.

I suppose I could just sent him pictures of my tits…

You’d be amazed at how frequently that works.

The mods. I mean I’m not into all the political wrangling but gawd what a phucked up load of bullcrap they’ve gotta wade through. Seriously, I really wonder just what kind of firmament some folks here think they’re positioned on.

Not all the mods though of course, just the ones with tits… like Lynn, Tuba and Skip.

I’ll see your V and raise you a Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell. :o

Amen, brother. A-friggin-men.