Who do you have a crush on right...NOW?

HaHa. Funny thread. I wish Christina Ricci hadn’t gotten all skinny. Her in “Prozac Nation” and “Buffalo 66” … perfect in my book. Umm… Serena Williams and Serena Williams’ lower body in particular. A bartender named Morgan. Joann from high school, who still looks the same after 12 years. Oh and just because I trust Straight Dopers won’t judge me, I’m gonna go ahead and admit that David Duchovny and Mike Rowe are some handsome dudes.

A very cool young man who’s been in two of my Spanish classes. I say young, but he’s six years older than me (not that I mind terribly). He’s not my type physically (normally I go for tall, skinny, soft-spoken, dark-haired types, and he’s blond, stocky, slightly chubby, and kind of loud), yet I find him more attractive every time I see him. It has a lot to do with his personality; he’s very funny (I find myself laughing at something he said days after he said it), easygoing, good-natured, friendly, and gives the impression of a very deep kindness (possibly wishful thinking, but we’ll see). In addition, he’s smart, imaginative (he writes music), prefers reading to watching TV, outspoken, impulsive, scatter-brained (in an adorable and endearing way), and seems like the kind of person to just let things roll right off his back. He’s gruff and sexy as hell, and has a habit of bursting into song with his beautiful voice. Did I mention he’s totally hopeless in Spanish and I study with him for hours every week? :smiley: Hoo boy, have I got the bug.

Bear Grylls. He is so awesome. And I swoon just listening to him talk.

Rahm Emanuel. Handsome, liberal, hot-tempered Jewish men turn my innards to goo (er, yeah, there might be a history here…)

You probably shouldn’t look at this then.

And I suppose you know about the photo shoot in the September Vanity Fair? If not, here they are. (Seven-page article with one Annie Leibovitz photo per page.)

And because some people here are too lazy to post pictures when applicable, I am here to save the day!
[ul][li]Simon Pegg[/li][li]Jon Stewart[/li][li]Edge[/li][li]Toni Kessering[/li][li]Soleil Moon Frye[/li][li]Stephen Colbert[/li][li]Hugh Laurie[/li][li]Adrien Brody[/li][li]Sandra Bullock[/li][li]Sandra Bullock[/li][li]Sandra Bullock[/li][li]Toni Braxton (Possibly NSFW): http://images.hollywoodgrind.com:9000/images/2007/8/toni_braxton_see_through_nip_618.jpg[/li][li]Monica Bellucci[/li][li]Monica Bellucci[/li][li]Monica Bellucci (Possibly NSFW): http://www.lifeinitaly.com/images/img/bellucci.jpg[/li][li]Halle Berry[/li][li]Salma Hayek[/li][li]Salma Hayek[/li][li]Sofia Vergara[/li][li]Laura Harring[/li][li]Vivian Campbell[/li][li]Phil Collen[/li][li]Susan from Monsters vs. Aliens[/li][li]Grant from Ghost Hunters[/li][li]Misha Collins[/li][li]Jensen Ackles[/li][li]David Krumholtz[/li][li]Chuck Liddell[/li][li]Kurt from Glee[/li][li]Patrice Bergeron[/li][li]Leroy Jethro Gibbs[/li][li]Matthew Gray Gubler[/li][li]Martha Stewart[/li][li]Christina Ricci (Possibly NSFW): http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p242/jjetao/Ricci/christina040.jpg[/li][li]Serena Williams[/li][li]David Duchovny[/li][li]Mike Rowe[/li][li]Bear Grylls[/li][li]Les Stroud, because I hate Bear and have to cancel him out.[/li][li]Les Stroud[/li][li]Rahm Emanuel[/ul][/li]
There were a disturbing number of men in that whole thing.

And now my own crushes:

[ul][li]Sabine Lisicki[/li][li]Sabine Lisicki[/li][li]Sorana Cirstea[/li][*]Sorana Cirstea[/ul]

[quote=“Covered_In_Bees, post:66, topic:512260”]

And now my own crushes:

[ul][li]Sabine Lisicki[/li][li]Sabine Lisicki[/ul][/li][/QUOTE]
Speaking of Sabine, if I had a crush right now it would probably be the former Overstock.com spokeswoman Sabine Ehrenfeld.

And because I somehow forgot my own crushes:

[ul][li]Sexy Hippy Chick[/li][*]Redheaded Wiccan Chick, yes I know it’s Alyson Hannigan and no Willow is not technically Wiccan but it was the closest I could find damn it![/ul]

My latest real life crush has pretty much run its course. sigh. So I’ll have my eye out for the next dark haired, dark eyed guy.

Celbs-wise, the same since December: Alexander Skarsgård. As you can tell from above, he’s not my type in real life, but there’s just something about him…

I’m crushing, a little, on a guy I’ve never met but have spent hours chatting with on Facebook. He’s been fishing all week, and it’s really startling how much I’ve missed talking to him.

ETA: elfkin477, you have tremendously good taste. His daddy’s kinda cute, too.

Shall I send you a picture? :wink:

Not joking.

Lately the lady in thered silk blouse in the Rosetta Stone commercials.

And someone I’ll just call “Z” and leave it at that.

Considering all the pedophilia talk going on recently, this seems appropriate. Unless you have an older daughter that I am unaware of.

That Christina Ricci picture is awesome.

Here’s a glammed up picture of Patrice, but frankly, I don’t like him for his looks, I like him for his incredibly sexy competence.

[quote=“Covered_In_Bees, post:68, topic:512260”]

And because I somehow forgot my own crushes:

[ul][li]Sexy Hippy Chick[/li][li]Redheaded Wiccan Chick, yes I know it’s Alyson Hannigan and no Willow is not technically Wiccan but it was the closest I could find damn it![/ul][/li][/QUOTE]

That is a very solid argument. I am finding your point of view to be very persuasive.

Oh damn! How could I forget my favorite Mythbuster http://http://www.keebler.net/blog/wp-content/images/2005/08/karibyron_thumb.jpg

Shucks, I don’t know how to do the links without the address all spelled out like CoveredInBees did.

mswas: If you have any additional arguments to be made in favor of or against Sexy Hippy Chicks and/or Redheaded Wiccans, feel free to post them.

shig: To turn a word into a link there are two methods, I use the manual method but I’ll teach you the automatic method.

-Type a word.

Example: Hottie.

-Highlight the word.
-Click the button underneath the emoticons list in “advanced” posting. It should be a small Earth with a chain at the bottom.
-A prompt will come up asking you to give it the URL of the link.
-Do so.
-Press Enter.

Example: Hottie.

Example 2: I want to do naughty things to this woman.

I’m assuming he might be talking about …his wife?

:smack::smack::smack::smack: