Who do you have a crush on right...NOW?

He’s already kissed her on the mouth. I thought it was an “accident” but sounds like there were feelings. Did they exist before or after the kiss?

You! I have a crush on YOU!

There, I’ve said it. I feel much better now. :smiley:

The architects from the firm down the hall. Lumberjacks, be they.

I thought that went without saying.

I did not know that! That’s adorable.

The Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother Helen Gaius Mohiam as portrayed by Sian Phillips in David Lynch’s Dune. I found that her authoritativeness and intimidating aura of power were erotically enticing and I was able to overlook the bald spot on her head. The scene where she is testing Paul with the pain box thing and the “Gom Jabbar” is pretty overtly sexual. As she describes the burning sensation of the hand, she closes her eyes and begins to speak in an erotic tone of voice; then when Paul finally yells “the pain!”, she appears quite blatantly to have an orgasm. It’s one of the most erotic scenes in the movie, actually.

This probably sounds insane but if you actually watch the scene, you will know exactly what I mean.

You like her, you should absolutely nut over Anne Robinson.

Who?

There’s a wrestler called The Edge?

ETA: I guess the wrestler is just Edge? Hell if I know, I mean the guitar player!

Misha Collins from Supernatural. Which I feel guilty about because I also have a huge crush on Jensen Ackles from Supernatural. I feel like I’m being fickle.

Also: David Krumholtz.

Current crush: Chuck Liddell. Ferocious fighter who makes little boy faces when people talk to him, which indicates a level of humility. Adorable.

I like physically strong guys :slight_smile:

Isn’t he the one on Dancing with the Stars right now?

Too many to name. I fall in love about 3 or 4 times a day.

God, women are hot.

The kid (he’s 19. I feel like a dirty old woman) who plays Kurt on Glee. He’s just adorable. Funny, smart, talented, cute. And also about ten years too young for me.

Also, Patrice Bergeron, but that’s only because he’s brilliant.

Yup, there’s a wrestler named Edge, real name Adam Copeland: The Official Destination for WWE Superstars | WWE In addition to being intelligent, witty, and very very talented in his field, he’s dreeeeeeaaaaaaamy. He’s my perma-crush, my who-would-you-go-straight-for-crush, and the first name I thought of when I saw this thread. (He’s also one of the WWE workers I’ve never managed to meet, despite repeated attempts and my uncanny knack for running into the likes of HHH in elevators.)

Chris Jericho wasn’t bad either, before he cut his hair. :stuck_out_tongue:

Though my current crush is my English composition professor. What stings is she’s queer, not that much older than me, and we seem to have really hit it off, but the “she’s my professor” aspect keeps her out of reach. C’est la vie.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Not Mark Harmon but the actual character.

And a guy I met in Afghanistan but that’s more unrequited love than a crush. Sucks to be Surly.

Matthew Gray Gubler, late of Criminal Minds. I’m not generally into the super-skinny, almost heroin-chic look - the hipster thing. On the other hand, he wears it well.

Chubby Matt Damon. My god…the 30 pounds he put on for The Informant makes him look better to me than he ever did.

Amy Adams

The woman in the office down the hall. She looks a little like Sela Ward, she is funny and perky and has a very fine ass especially for being 40. And I have about a -1% chance of hooking up with her.

It is only a tiny crush, I would never act on it, but: my co-worker’s daughter. She is a little more than half my age and half a world away and with a man - and of course a co-worker’s daughter. But she is smart and cute and sweet. When I saw her last I liked how, when she hugged me goodbye, she said: I love you.

She didn’t mean it in a let’s get busy kind of way, she is just very sweet. It is always nice to hear someone say I love you.

Lisa from work. Sigh…
And my secret crush: Martha Stewart